[NCAA FB]Michigan vs. OSU

well, tomorrow at 1pm ET is the 101st meeting between the 7th ranked University of Michigan Wolverines and The University of Ohio State Buckeyes, from the Shoe in Columbus.

this is the greatest rivalry in all of sports.

with a win, i will get to see my wolverines in the rose bowl again.

i'm nervous as hell. rankings don't mean anything when it comes to this game, in the last 11, 7 times the underdog has won.

i think it will be close, but i hope michigan can pull it out.

who's gonna be watching?

I am the biggest OSU fan in the building tomorrow :)

Edit:  Thought I should update the sig to reflect my allegiance

584954665[/snapback]

you punk! get that crap outta your sig! :p

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

584957499[/snapback]

Oh relax, thanks to the Hawkeyes, your Big Blue is still smelling Roses. ;)

it's not about the roses man. i would gladly go 2-9 if those 2 wins are over notre dame and ohio state.

but yeah, i should thank the hawkeyes. since i moved to cali, i only get to see my team in pasadena, but twice in the two years i've been here is cool.

i'll be there january 1st, and hopefully things will turn out better than last year.

it's not about the roses man.  i would gladly go 2-9 if those 2 wins are over notre dame and ohio state. 

but yeah, i should thank the hawkeyes.  since i moved to cali, i only get to see my team in pasadena, but twice in the two years i've been here is cool.

i'll be there january 1st, and hopefully things will turn out better than last year.

584960326[/snapback]

I'd agree with you on that first point. I don't care if you're 10-1, if that one loss was to your rival, you had yourself a bad year.

As far as thanking the Hawks, just send me a postcard when you're in Pasadena, and we'll call it even ')

Yea it was sad :( and I was waiting for another amazing comeback like the one against MSU...

At least we beat MSU in hockey that night, went to that game and it was quite exciting :D

hehe, exactly. it goes the same for us "up north" :p

i'm suprised you even say the word michigan ;)

and for people who don't understand what we mean, just ask john cooper. he had a top ranked team lose to michigan like 9 out of 11 times. so he averaged about a 10-1 or 11-1 team EVERY YEAR, and got FIRED because he couln't beat michigan.