UF vs. FSU game!

Did anybody watch that game? That was excellent playing by the Gators without a doubt!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I still can't beleive we just ended the 18 year losing streak at Tallahassee!!!!! :woot: :D

:jump:

Excuse my happiness... :happy:

I actually was a little stunned when it ended...I thought for sure FSU was going to come back at the end, and why not? It's been the Gators' MO all year.

The defense played great tonight. C4 was spectacular. And I actually felt a little emotional when Zook was carried off the field...

IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!

lol, i like when the announcer said "might as well go for it, not like they can fire him again..."

i'm glad i have company at least for top 10 teams losing today...

looks like we're still headed to the rose bowl though. will be fun to go 2 years in a row.

LOL... they were throwing fireworks over here too at Countryside! I was watching the game at the Taco Hell in the union on the big screen since I had to work tonight. I still can't beleive it! The one play that really scared me was when it was 4th & inches on our own 20-something yard line and they were going for it!!! WOW! :woot:

Zook will be remembered from breaking the losing streak in Tallahassee out of all things :yes:

584965090[/snapback]

At least that... the guy never had a chance when he was chosen as head coach considering what he had to replace and the footsteps he had to follow. :no:

lol, i like when the announcer said "might as well go for it, not like they can fire him again..."

i'm glad i have company at least for top 10 teams losing today...

looks like we're still headed to the rose bowl though.  will be fun to go 2 years in a row.

584959980[/snapback]

The UF/FSU game was awesome!

As for Michigan going to the Rose Bowl, they don't deserve it, and will lose just like always.

how do they not deserve it? they are co-champs and beat iowa head to head. thats all that matters. how does cal deserve (if they do end up going)?

and lose just like always? last time i checked, we were 18-17 in bowl games, with an 8-10 record in the rose bowl.

plus the fact that everytime we are playing a bowl, it's not even close to home, and everytime we're in the rose bowl, it's like a home game for anyone in the pac 10. i'd love for pac 10 teams to come to the big house.

but yeah, we're 12th all time in bowl wins. current streak of 30 straight years with a bowl appearance.

what has cal done? lose to USC? thats about it.

That was pretty awesome.  I'm not normally a Gator fan... but I definitely am when they play the Criminoles.

585010751[/snapback]

Welcome to last week :happy: :p

well in your info is im a Seminoles Fans.

i say it Great to be Gator Hater!

Also, Ron Zook is Lame Duck! :D

Edited by Master Noles

Also, Ron Zook is Lame Duck!  :D

585017729[/snapback]

what part of "you lost" didn't you get?

and you were beat at first game at "bobby bowden field"

and you were beat by an already fired coach

and you were beat by an unranked team

and you were beat by UF

and you were beat by us there for the first time since 1986

Is that enough to tell you that you LOST.

what part of "you lost" didn't you get?

and you were beat at first game at "bobby bowden field"

and you were beat by an already fired coach

and you were beat by an unranked team

and you were beat by UF

and you were beat by us there for the first time since 1986

Is that enough to tell you that you LOST.

585018089[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh:

Also, Ron Zook is Lame Duck!  :D

585017729[/snapback]

Well, it's still good to know that FSU still gives a quality education! ;)

Oh yeah, and let me remind you of how badly UF was cheated (by FSU) from a win when the ACC referees forgot their damn glasses! I wish instant replay was allowed in NCAA...

Oh well, YOU LOST FSU! GET OVER IT! :woot: :woot: :rofl: :p

Well, it's still good to know that FSU still gives a quality education! ;)

Oh yeah, and let me remind you of how badly UF was cheated (by FSU) from a win when the ACC referees forgot their damn glasses! I wish instant replay was allowed in NCAA...

Oh well, YOU LOST FSU! GET OVER IT!  :woot:  :woot:  :rofl:  :p

585020067[/snapback]

and we wont it without any help from the zebras. the way i see it, we wont be even for what happened in '03 for a long time :angry:

but yeah, i was going to post that bit about the seminole education at work, but you beat me to it :laugh: