• Three
    • Orange
    • T-Mobile
    • Vodaphone
    • Virgin Mobile
    • Other (Please Specify...)

:rolleyes:  I was close this one time....at band camp  :blush:  jks :laugh:

584964535[/snapback]

And one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute up my...

Anyway, back on topic :ninja:

Virgin Mobile... it works out cheap because I barely use my phone. I put on ?10 credit around 6-8 months ago and still have nearly ?2 left:blush:h:

was on t-mobile ages ago, but since feb i've been using orange.. when my contract runs out, i'll probably wither move to mmO2 or vodafone.. or if i can find an excellent deal stick with orange.. :)

I was on BTCellnet (now O2) back in 1999. Then on One2One (now T-Mobile) for a bit. Then since 2000 I've been on BTCellnet which changed their name/became O2.

I'm thinking of going on a contract as the prices at the mo are pretty fantastic thanks to Three's silly prices (?15 per month, 500 mins and 100 texts!) so the other networks are dropping prices.

I'm considering either 3 or Orange.:DD

just a couple of fyis:

Virgin Mobile uses T-Mobile's network

Three uses O2s GSM service when there is no 3G service available

Just thought u mihgt like to know :)

I'm on O2 btw, as are most of my friends thanks to their amazing text package deals over the past 5 years (although now not as good)

O2 contract and have been for about... er.. must be 4 or 5 years now.

Thinking of changing - contract's "12 month point" is on the 28th of this month and fancy something from Orange. They do a great deal which is 120 minutes and 30 texts for ?15 a month - currently paying ?25/month for 100 minutes and 100 texts but I rarely use texts and just prefer to phone.. so ?10 a month in my pocket for something I don't use would be ni:D :D

Im not from the UK, but I got a friend who is now living there and she got a vodafone contract..

but may i ask how can i send free text messages from the internet to vodafone mobiles? Most companies have a page where u can send free sms.. but I tried on this one and I cant... can some one help me? :unsure:

VODAFONE