Computer Monitor Power Button Stays Yellow

I'm having a problem with my computer monitor. It used to be okay but somehow the computer monitor power button is not green now, instead it's yellow, therefore there's nothing on the screen. I checked the power cable and connection to the cpu and it seems alright. I also shut down the computer and monitor and waited for a minute, the computer booted fine but when I turned on the monitor power button, it was green for a few seconds and then turned yellow.

Can somebody tell me what seems to be the problem with my monitor? And how would you suggest to fix it?

Thank you much.

Might be a problem with your video card. Do you have a spare monitor or another computer that you could hook that monitor up to and test it? If it is the video card, then you are going to have to replace it, if the monitor is bad, then you will have to replace it. Either way, your probably going to have to replace something. It's just a part of life.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

I waited a little longer to before I booted the computer and monitor. I also unhooked everything from everything else. When I booted the computer the monitor's on and everything's great. :D