AFC Super Bowl Team

What team will make it to the Super Bowl from the AFC?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What team will make it to the Super Bowl from the AFC?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • New England Patriots
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Denver Broncos
    • San Diego Chargers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Other

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS JETS

By the way st. louis is in the NFC

584969199[/snapback]

:blush: I know that. Mistake :blush:. Can a mod remove St. Louis from the list? Thanks.

Realistically, the Steelers are the best team in the AFC and possibly the whole NFL.  And I'm not a Steelers fan.

584969272[/snapback]

steelers all the way...

I believe that in a rematch against Pittsburgh that we would be able to handle them this time. It's unfortunate we have wide recievers playing in the secondary, but I'm not worried. We're still looking good, I have high hopes for this great dynasty year! :D

Looks like more people are picking Pittsburgh. Thats good! I think our show in Cinci was proof enough, they're really not a great team. And we played like ****, but still won. Ben said it the best, something along the lines of, "Even when I'm not playing good this team can still win games, that shows you how good this team is"

We've got a lot of people hurt right now, but that only means they'll be coming back later down the road in good shape. Rested. and other teams might not have the same deal. They'll have a bunch of players who are tired. We'll have a few who are rested and ready.

Go Steelers!

Don't the Pats start to get some injured players back in the next couple of weeks? I watched a game last weekend and they was talking about it, but I found nothing online about it.

I chose the Pats. Even though they are plagued on defence right now I STILL think they could beat the Steelers. That's not to say the Steelers aren't a great club, I just think that the Pats will eventually make it because of coaching, leadership (Brady, Bruschi etc.), and just a great team attitude that wants to win. Roethlisberger is doing great but I'm still waiting for him to fail lol (not that I wan't him to, it might not even happen, but it just seems like it has to happen sometime haha)

Actually we've been doing pretty good.. even with a majority of our key defensive players hurt. Hell, Troy Brown.. a veteran reciever.. got a interception two weeks ago while playing in the secondary. We ran all over St. Louis and KC.. I aint worried :D

Actually we've been doing pretty good.. even with a majority of our key defensive players hurt. Hell, Troy Brown.. a veteran reciever.. got a interception two weeks ago while playing in the secondary. We ran all over St. Louis and KC.. I aint worried :D

584994142[/snapback]

Yea, that's my point.. they lost to Steelers with lots of injurys..and I was thinking they (announcers at one of the games) said they was going to be getting some defensive players back from injurys soon. But I want the Steelers to win it all!!

Pittsburgh didn't beat New England because of injuries, even though you want it to be that way. If they beat the Patiots because Dillon was injured, then how can you explain their whooping of Philadelphia? Pittsburgh is the real deal especially with their combo of RB's. They are a dream team of RB's in a one single team.