Pacers vs. Pistons on 3/25/05

Just making an early prediction regarding security at pacers/pistons game on 3/25/2005. I think you will see police in riot gear surrounding the entire court similar to what we saw with the police at Yankee Stadium in the AL playoffs. Ironically, its on friday night again :rolleyes: . And as it stands now, the Pacers will have their suspended players back minus Artest of course. Should be interesting.

Edit: Changed date from 04 to 05. Thanks Richard. :D

Edited by adcmarti

And just think if the Artest suspension is reduced and he is back for that game. They might play the game with no fans. Just players, coaches and refs :laugh: .

Just making an early prediction regarding security at pacers/pistons game on 3/25/2004.  I think you will see police in riot gear surrounding the entire court similar to what we saw with the police at Yankee Stadium in the AL playoffs.  Ironically, its on friday night again :rolleyes: .    And as it stands now, the Pacers will have their suspended players back minus Artest of course.  Should be interesting.

584975657[/snapback]

you mean 3/25/2005 ? because 3/25/2004 is in the past...

I don't think there will be any police in riot gear or anything like that. It will be just like any another game. People are overreacting way too much to this.

Police security will indeed be increased, but nothing with happen.

584976274[/snapback]

I don't think anything will happen either. But the will have enough security as if the President of the United States would be attending the game :D .

I don't think anything will happen either.  But the will have enough security as if the President of the United States would be attending the game :D .

584979969[/snapback]

You from Indy? I live in Indianapolis. I don't think anything will happen, but there will be a lot of tension and the fans will be rabid.

You from Indy? I live in Indianapolis.  I don't think anything will happen, but there will be a lot of tension and the fans will be rabid.

584979978[/snapback]

Yep. Actually live in Greenfield.

If there is a thanksgiving miracle, the pacers :D . Although, they did play well last night, but the Wolves are a better team. So we will see. Thanksgiving is a good day to be an Indy fan. The Colts at 12:30 and the Pacers later that night :jump: :punk: