Hey guys, I'm new ;)

Hello Neowin,

I'm really new to Neowin but I wanted to join because my boyfriend islanq is always on so I thought I would see what all the fuss was about. I don't know what to say so I?ll tell you a little about myself.

I'm a 19 year old female from Portland, OR, USA. I like shopping, clothing, kittens, and fashion in general. I have been with my boyfriend Jared (aka islanq to you guys) since I was 16.

(here are some pictures of us)

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

^ aren?t we cu:wub:wub:

I used to have 2 kittens but I gave one away and the other one "ran away" which makes me s:cry:cry: (my parents say it "ran away" but I think they did something or took her somewhere).

Anyway, I don't really really like computers but I do like new gadgets and toys, and also purs:p :p

Anyway just thought I would say hi and introduce mys;)f ;)

Welcome to the Neowin community. I hope that you can find everything that you need here, as there should be no other place for you to go :laugh: :rofl:

Glad to see another girl. Welcome to Neowin! Don't pay too much attention to some of the guys here, they tend to go crazy over a girl. Most are very nice though. Hope you enjoy your stay! :D