[NFL] Williams and NFL reach an agreement

Ricky Williams and the NFL have reach an agreement for him to be reinstated in the NFL this season. The agreement will make him face the 4 game suspension starting next month and then return to the Miami Dolphins. He has to sign off on the agreement first.

Source: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...TC-DT9705204233

He's gets reinstated so the Dolphins can trade is punk ass, sucks for them though cuz they wont get good talent, although maybe someone has what they need.

Hmmm... I never recommend throwing things at a player (as in the Pistons-Pacers game), but someone please bring a brick to the game and throw it at him. I'm sure you can hide it somewhere, and it won't go off in a metal detector.

he doesn't deserve to come back. he is scum. kids give everything they have to fulfill their dreams, and play in the nfl. 99.5% of them never make it. this asshat gets there, and then decides smoking weed is more fun. he should never be allowed to step on a football field again.

he doesn't deserve to come back.  he is scum.  kids give everything they have to fulfill their dreams, and play in the nfl.  99.5% of them never make it.  this asshat gets there, and then decides smoking weed is more fun.  he should never be allowed to step on a football field again.

584982917[/snapback]

Everyone does mistakes. I'm sure he regrets what he did, like most of us regret doing what we did at one point.

He's gets reinstated so the Dolphins can trade is punk ass, sucks for them though cuz they wont get good talent, although maybe someone has what they need.

Trust me, they'll get good talent trading Ricky Williams.