internet went down @ work

internet jst went down, caused by a buffer overflow, i had to unplug the router for 30secs then plug it back in.

does this happern alot?

is this caused by all u amerikans at home eating turkey and on ur computers laggin my network?

internet jst went down, caused by a buffer overflow, i had to unplug the router for 30secs then plug it back in.

does this happern alot?

is this caused by all u amerikans at home eating turkey and on ur computers laggin my network?

584985932[/snapback]

Buh?

What makes you think it is anyone elses fault apart from yours?

does this happern alot?

584985932[/snapback]

ahaha good one ! :D

maybe it's because it's snowing in usa right now ! when there is snow they are all confused :huh:

we didn't get snow at this time here in quebec .. and i'm not complaining :yes: :D

ahaha good one !  :D

maybe it's because it's snowing in usa right now ! when there is snow they are all confused  :huh:

we didn't get snow at this time here in quebec .. and i'm not complaining  :yes:  :D

584985942[/snapback]

teehee.. its Xmas baby :santa:

for the buffer overflow, it happens sometimes only because of your internet provider ...

584985978[/snapback]

PlusNet.. was called Force9.. i think

Plus.net & Force9 are same and they still both are working

584986023[/snapback]

i'm with videotron, they are tv cable provider, numerical tv cable, high-speed internet etc ... they are pretty good offering a good price for a 4,1mbits download, 1mbit upload connection. I have the same modem since 6 years ago and works very well. They started at 2,8mbit it was really 7 years ago :woot:

They will improve the speed by the end of this year to 5mbit and +

More than enought :D