playoff Predictions

The steelers don't make the playoffs at all, according to you?  :huh:

585005474[/snapback]

just as bad he has the 4-7 panthers making the playoffs. its way to early to be calling this already. someone has too much time on their hands.

Are you people insane? The New England Patriots are going to win it all again. Dynasy by 2010!!!! Probably the best team in the league now. Let the steelers play them in Foxboro and we will see why the Pats are the best team .

If it is the Eagles and Patriots in the Super Bowl the eagles have no chance. I live in Pa and think the Eagles are a fluke that will lose when it counts the most. Let every Philly phan down like usual. Pats are the NFL champs and will be for a while!! DYNASTY BY 2010!!!

The pats win by a greater margin every week. Corey Dillon was probably the best aqusition made by any team in the nfl. He is the difference in the pats squad. Charlie Weis has more options than he ever had. Like a kid in a candy store with an unlimited amount of bread to spend

Anyways I said Predictions NOT actual results, thats just my opinion and who cares if i was drunk, maybe i was doing your mom L3thal thats why i made bad prediction according to the lamers dont trip :D

ATLANTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS 2005

Anyways I said Predictions NOT actual results, thats just my opinion and who cares if i was drunk, maybe i was doing your mom L3thal thats why i made bad prediction according to the lamers  dont trip  :D

ATLANTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS 2005

585007192[/snapback]

Anyone that doesn't agree with you is a lamer now? geez :happy:

Um not one to brag about their nfl team especially since im a 49er fan, (no need for comments, I get enough beef at work and university....i know i know!) but any team would be better than New England!!!!! :angry:

Um not one to brag about their nfl team especially since im a 49er fan, (no need for comments, I get enough beef at work and university....i know i know!) but any team would be better than New England!!!!!  :angry:

585008413[/snapback]

I'm a 9ers fan as well, so I feel your pain as well.

Seattle and Carolina are not going to make the playoffs this year and the Falcons are not going to get into the Superbowl. Its too early to make predictions.

Um not one to brag about their nfl team especially since im a 49er fan, (no need for comments, I get enough beef at work and university....i know i know!) but any team would be better than New England!!!!!  :angry:

585008413[/snapback]

lmao i felt the same way about the 9ers in the 80's. not quite as fun when the rabbit is holding the gun. ;)

who cares if i was drunk, maybe i was doing your mom L3thal thats why i made bad prediction according to the lamers  dont trip  :D

585007192[/snapback]

Poor kid :no: