Can Geforce2go use Nvidia ForceWare?

If you download it from nVidia.com - No you need a special version of driver that supoorts Go cards. I know there's a small application for ATI cards that makes Catalyst drivers compatable with ATI mobile catrds. I'm positive that there's similar app for nVidia... just do google for it. Good luck!

Usually its just replace the driver ini file with one with support for additional devices.

www.Guru3D.com is your best bet, their drivers are usually pre-edited.. however, I've never checked to see if they support mobile devices.

Yes but it wont notice any changes since the GeForce 2 series stopeed having improvement with drive at 42.xx.

ABC and a half!

585017060[/snapback]

I actually noticed a drop in framerates when going from Detinator to Forceware

i just can find geforce4go driver from nVidia.com but no 2go

why?nvidia doesn't support 2go series now??

585047041[/snapback]

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/

i have a tweaked driver at www.valancestudios.com 67.02 Fianl Rev 1 that you can download that is compatible with laptop gpu's so that you guys can experience good performance. try it out. Rev 1 supports both desktops and laptops

The 45.91s gave me the best results on my Go440, 100 points higher then the 56.72s

585052693[/snapback]

did u try the drivers one by one and then get this result? :blink:

did u try the drivers one by one and then get this result? :blink:

585053644[/snapback]

As opposed to what? Trying them all at once? I installed the drivers, rebooted, tested, installed next drivers, rebooted, tested..etc..etc.