[NCAA Basketball]GT owns Michigan

:(

:cry:

so much for the optimism i was having...we were able to hang with 17th ranked 'zona...

we still have a young squad, and the future should be bright. i'm just sick of losing the acc/big 10 challenge.

lets go big ten!

i know we've never won, but except for last year, i think we've always kept it pretty close. i know the first couple of years we lost 5-4...

Biggie ups to the ACC Domination.

The big game though is tomorrow with Illinois and Wake. I want Wake to win only to prove the ACC Dominance, elsewise I hope they get destroyed.

BTW. Go Devil Blue \m/

Big ten! But I was excited as well because I love ga tech.  :happy:

585019733[/snapback]

that doesn't answer squat, but let me make this a little more clear.

are you going to do this after every game? i hope not. If we are going to discuss individual games like this, why dont we have a sticky thread for NCAA b-ball as a whole.

I mean I could make a thread about UFs domination over Providence and every other team they have played this year, but I dont. I just think an overall thread would be more suited for this.

Relax pxleyes, This is not just about the one game, every year the ACC and Big Ten play each other...a battle of the conferences, if you will (the two best conferences in the nation, I might add). This thread is about those sets of games.

i hate duke. i hate them so much it makes me scream at the tv. i hate reddick, i hate ewing, i hate krzhasdfas;fasjlfsfski, i hate the fans, i hate their court.

i remember when they lost on a last second shot a few years back, and they cut to the faces of the crowd, and they were all in tears, made me smile.

:(

:cry:

so much for the optimism i was having...we were able to hang with 17th ranked 'zona...

we still have a young squad, and the future should be bright.  i'm just sick of losing the acc/big 10 challenge. 

lets go big ten!

585019619[/snapback]

Been a depressing couple of weeks for Michigan fans, huh? :devil:

yeah, that and i get sick of losing the challenge...

i mean, ok, i'm not making excuses, but if michigan state makes more than the 4 of 9 free throws in the last 60 seconds, and minnesota doesn't blow the game at home by 1pt, the big 10 was that close to having a 3-2 lead over the "best conference in basketball"...

hopefully we can turn things around tonight...

that doesn't answer squat, but let me make this a little more clear.

are you going to do this after every game? i hope not. If we are going to discuss individual games like this, why dont we have a sticky thread for NCAA b-ball as a whole.

I mean I could make a thread about UFs domination over Providence and every other team they have played this year, but I dont. I just think an overall thread would be more suited for this.

585020155[/snapback]

Yeesh...I only made one thread and you already start throwing criticism... :wacko:

If it bothers you so much, just ignore this thread. And yeah take a look at boog's post.

this will be our main thread for the acc/big ten challenge. we havern't made any more, so don't worry.

man, go illinois!! big comeback for the big 10 baby!

i hate duke. i hate them so much it makes me scream at the tv.  i hate reddick, i hate ewing, i hate krzhasdfas;fasjlfsfski, i hate the fans, i hate their court. 

i remember when they lost on a last second shot a few years back, and they cut to the faces of the crowd, and they were all in tears, made me smile.

585020623[/snapback]

Exact opposite for me. :devil: