I need a favor

Ok, so i was at work tonight, just like any other night, and some guys from ESPN showed up. They filmed a piece in the store about Toomer's Corner (a place in Auburn where a tree gets rolled after a big win) for the morning show Cold Pizza. The piece is scheduled to air Friday Morning some time between 8-10AM ET on ESPN2. I was hoping one of you with Tivo or something could record it and send it to me.. i dont have a VCR anymore and i'd like to have it on the computer so i can make copies if i need to. If anyone could do this, i'd really appreciate it.

I'll look into it, but I don't think I have ESPN2. I'll post back here when I find out.

Edit: Sorry can't do it, It conflicts with my wifes holiday craft show (once a year type thing) :(

hmm.. well, if youd like, i can give you my address and i'll send you the postage one way or another.

edit - and ill pay you whatever i need to for the disc as well

ive just found someone that can record it on VHS here.. so i'll just do that and save you the trouble.. thanks a lot though boog.

if anyone is able to record it onto their computer or anything though, i'd appreciate it.