Neowin Dellf Coupon Thread!

dammit i missed out on the 25% off flat panel again. if anyone gets one of those please PM me with your code. i got a 25% off but for some stupid reason its for employee purchase only! :angry: i sent an email to dell asking them if there is some way i can redeem it but i havent gotten a response. any help getting the 25% off coupon would be greatly appreciate becuase i want to get the 2001FP. thanks in advance.

Hi this is what i got:

$300 off a Dimension Desktop at $1799 or more

code is: 0MR8K1C4VQC193

$350 off an Inspiron Notebook at $1999 or more

code is: $W?K1PZCH?4PDX

15% off Axim X30 624MHz or any Axim X50

code is: 04FRHCW2X6?VSQ

$150 off a Dimension Desktop at $999 or more

code is: $S?01305$JX600

20% off an Inspiron Notebook at $1749 or more

code is: 00Z53XBX$WFLWP

Does anyone know how to actually use these codes? I always get an error when using it. Says I need to be an EPP member or something. Can anyone shed some light on how they actually used it? BTW, I am using my own code to try and get the 2500FPW...

-redfive

Does anyone know how to actually use these codes?  I always get an error when using it.  Says I need to be an EPP member or something.  Can anyone shed some light on how they actually used it?  BTW, I am using my own code to try and get the 2500FPW...

-redfive

585064780[/snapback]

dell.com > goto the "home user" area > pick your product > add to cart > proceed to checkout > towards the total @ the bottom there is a place to enter in coupon codes, copy and paste because it has to be exact.

Did that before but this is the error I get:

Coupons Entered

The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.

Dell EPP/FSS customers: 25% off any Dell Flat Panel

Expires Saturday, January 15, 2005 View Details Remove Coupon

If anyone has a 20% or 25% off Dell Flat pannels, please email one to xira@surewest.net - I would be very appreciateive!

20% off an Inspiron Notebook at $1749 or more

Code: 02XHKRXVZG6$VG

To get one just make a ton of email addresses and sign up over and over. I have two gmail accounts regularly, but I needed this discount so I could get my brother the 2001fp for christmas. So I just used all of my invites on myself until I got the coupon. It took me 7-8 tries.

5 pages long and no mod has fixed the "Dellf" thing yet?

585074151[/snapback]

Are you reffering to the 'f'?? :huh:

It really is called Dellf, as in the combination of Dell and elf

No he is referring to the Dell Delf, the extra L in Delf...

Anywho, here are some more codes...

COUPON INFO -- CODE -- EXPIRATION DATE

Dell Home Customers: Save $200 off any Dimension over $1299! $VXQLN2PNR1G1M 1/15/2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dell Home Customers: Save 25% off any Dimension over $1499! 0GR4PTVZHJQRTF 1/15/2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dell Home Customers: Save $50 off Dell printers over $100! 0MVZH0LG3Z$2DZ 1/15/2005

Dell Home Customers: Save $300 off and Dimension over $1799! 0W57PSDH2V9L9G 1/15/2005

Dell Home Customers: Save 20% off any Inspiron over $1749! 05WLSWS6H6JJSP 1/15/2005