Wireless keyboard and mouse problems

i just bought a new logitech optical desktop black and found that on startup i need to connect the devices every time. this is problematic as on the logon screen i cannot connect the mouse or keyboard and have to use my old wireless keyboard to get past this then connect the device on the desktop.

My old wireless keyboard and mouse (both logitech) worked fine straight away with my new pc but this one wont work.

i just bought a new logitech optical desktop black and found that on startup i need to connect the devices every time. this is problematic as on the logon screen i cannot connect the mouse or keyboard and have to use my old wireless keyboard to get past this then connect the device on the desktop.

My old wireless keyboard and mouse (both logitech) worked fine straight away with my new pc but this one wont work.

585051830[/snapback]

Did you try use PS/2?

585051830[/snapback]

You mean that you have to hit the little "connect" button on the receiver to re-establish the wireless connection each time you restart? Thats weird! Mine only needed to have that done when I took the batteries out. Do you have the iTouch software installed and working properly?

You mean that you have to hit the little "connect" button on the receiver to re-establish the wireless connection each time you restart? Thats weird! Mine only needed to have that done when I took the batteries out. Do you have the iTouch software installed and working properly?

yeah thats was what was happening. thanks islanq for helping me to sort it out.

it works yay :laugh: