Best 6800GT's?

Hi guys,

Do any of you know which GeForce 6 6800 GT's are the best? I know some are better than others.

I am looking at either the Leadtek A400 or Albatron 6800GT.

Thanks!

I've heard alot of good things about BFG. Personally, I have a PNY Verto 6800GT and have had zero problems with it. I've read a few people have o/c their Verto to Ultra but I haven't tried, I don't really have a reason to.

BFG 6800 GT OC..... (Y) , its the best in my opinion. I've had nothing but great  times with my card  :santa:

585057826[/snapback]

I vote for BFG as well, defiantely the best :woot: :yes:

Everyone always says BFG but I noticed they run pretty hot (even for having dual fans in some cases) I have a PNY 6800GT with some AS5 on my GPU and it idles @ 47C and gets no hotter then 63C under full load (most get to 65C+ under full load).

LOL, thats not the temp of my video card, that is just the critial shutdown level. If it goes to 120C it will shutdown (which is set by nVidia) and you can't change it. ;)

Now.... I know..... but wouldn't the card be melting already at that temp? Lol I would say shut down at 90 or 85, even 80....

I almost burned out my fx5700 lol.... a big chunk of dust clogged the fan... and my computer was getting stalled.... plus the plastic on top that covers the fan (and HS), was bent because of the heat...lol

I'd reccomend BFG, but it doesn't make too big a difference (unless you get the Asus version :x ). XFX, BFG, Leadtek, Gainward.....They are all about the same. BFG comes pre-overclocked and with a lifetime warranty, though ;)