should i wait?

just made a visit to overclockers.co.uk to purchase my new motherboard as ebuyer is sold out.

its the Asus a8v with the k8t800 chipse which i hear is best for overclocking, but taking its place at the top is the :

Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe nForce4 SLi (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard

this is a little more than i wanted to spend on a motherboard, and doesnt ship till mid december which would delay my pc building.

but its the newest technology which would be best future proof, i will be overclocking is this a good board to do so? it looks amazing and seriously thinking about pre-ordering it.

are there any better boards to have?? ive only really looked at asus, so is this new board worth the price and wait, will be using s939 a64 3200+ winchester on it and at least 1gb ddr pc3700 ram.

any advice appreciated :)

ha i wish, my budget for the mobo and processor is around 300. the 3200+ and any mobo of my choice prettymuch fits in that range!

i would only be using one video card, is that board aimed at 2???i see it has to pci-e slots but could we see pci-e sound cards?

i dont really wonna wait a month as i wanted my new system before xmas

Well i'm getting the A8N SLI, even though i've only got enough for one 6600GT, it's worth it i suppose, because since i'm buying a new computer from the bottom.

I'm waiting for the A8N-SLi Deluxe. Yeah, it's pricey right now, but in a few months when there are more on the shelves the price will drop some. I want this board for 3 reasons:

nForce 4

SLi

I like Asus

i still need help! i know every part of the pc i want, apart from the mobo...

i need something new, with socket 939 athlon64, good overclocker prefferably nforce4 or k8t800, dual channel ram and all the latest standard things, pci-e would be preffered but not needed, i would prefer it to be out now, or out before the end of december.

any help appreciated.