People who defend Barry Bonds

I cant believe the number of people who think cheating is ok. Our country should make its motto to "CHEAT TO WIN"!!! PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!!

Edited by cpaul1104

Unfortunately, nothing "serious" will happen to Bonds........because it wouldn't look "politically correct" to take him out of baseball. Pete Rose bet on games and they banned him for live. Bonds took an illegal substance to boost his hitting ability and probably the only thing that will happen is that they put a * next to his accomplishments....

Personally, I would kick ANYONE out of baseball for life for taking steriods. That would send a message to these overpriced babies that if you do something illegal, we will take away all your toys...........

:alien:

Bonds deserves to be banned instantly and stripped of everything. No doubt about it. It has been so obvious that he has cheated for years it rediculous. But, it's all about the money and fans he draws in. They'll wait until he retires and then say, "Oops, how'd that get by?"

Unfortunately, nothing "serious" will happen to Bonds........because it wouldn't look "politically correct" to take him out of baseball.  Pete Rose bet on games and they banned him for live.  Bonds took an illegal substance to boost his hitting ability and probably the only thing that will happen is that they put a * next to his accomplishments....

Personally, I would kick ANYONE out of baseball for life for taking steriods.  That would send a message to these overpriced babies that if you do something illegal, we will take away all your toys...........

585071513[/snapback]

(Y)

Unfortunately, nothing "serious" will happen to Bonds........because it wouldn't look "politically correct" to take him out of baseball.  Pete Rose bet on games and they banned him for live.  Bonds took an illegal substance to boost his hitting ability and probably the only thing that will happen is that they put a * next to his accomplishments....

Personally, I would kick ANYONE out of baseball for life for taking steriods.  That would send a message to these overpriced babies that if you do something illegal, we will take away all your toys...........

585071513[/snapback]

If Selig doesn't do anything about it hopefully the people who have a vote on who gets elected to the Hall of Fame will. It says in the HOF rules for voting that voting is based on a players record, playing ability, INTEGRITY, SPORTSMANSHIP, CHARACTER, and contributions to the teams on which he played. A cheater does not represent 3 of the 6 qualifications listed! Hopefully the baseball writers association will do the right thing and not vote him in!

What the hell does this have to do with Americans as a whole? And changing out mottos to "CHEAT TO WIN"? I live in America and everyone I've talked to wants him to either be banned or have all his stats wiped out...I'm sure there are the few Barry fans who haven't crawled out of his butt yet but not "Americans" as a whole :angry:

That was really an ignorant comment...

What the hell does this have to do with Americans as a whole? And changing out mottos to "CHEAT TO WIN"? I live in America and everyone I've talked to wants him to either be banned or have all his stats wiped out...I'm sure there are the few Barry fans who haven't crawled out of his butt yet but not "Americans" as a whole :angry:

That was really an ignorant comment...

585072007[/snapback]

There, I changed America in my post to Our country. I am American too, I just cant believe all the people I hear defending him. Relax man, dont take everything so seriously. You should change your motto to "Lighten up".

How many of you btichers have played baseball and been ANY good at it? Strength has nothing to do with hitting homeruns, look at Ken Griffey Jr., he wasn't huge, but he hits for miles. It is all about bat speed and hand-eye coordination, both of which steroids have no affect on. Is it right to take steroids, probably not. But they do not increase baseball performance at the plate. I personally think Barry Bonds is a dick and always have, but he is one hell of a baseball player. No one in baseball or maybe any sport has changed the other teams concept, they totally avoid him. So why don't some of you take some steroids to get real big and strong, see if you can hit that 95mph fastball or that breaking ball that bounces on the plate. You wont, because you do not have his talent. No asteriks, no complaining, he is a great BASEBALL player.

How many of you btichers have played baseball and been ANY good at it? Strength has nothing to do with hitting homeruns, look at Ken Griffey Jr., he wasn't huge, but he hits for miles. It is all about bat speed and hand-eye coordination, both of which steroids have no affect on. Is it right to take steroids, probably not. But they do not increase baseball performance at the plate. I personally think Barry Bonds is a dick and always have, but he is one hell of a baseball player. No one in baseball or maybe any sport has changed the other teams concept, they totally avoid him. So why don't some of you take some steroids to get real big and strong, see if you can hit that 95mph fastball or that breaking ball that bounces on the plate. You wont, because you do not have his talent. No asteriks, no complaining, he is a great BASEBALL player.

585072697[/snapback]

He may be great but why did he feel the need to have an unfair advantage over everyone else?

585072697[/snapback]

Being a great hitter (which he definately is) does not make it ok for you to cheat! Steroids are banned for a reason. He is using them at a time in his career when most athletes production decreases. So the fact is that a banned substance is keeping him from falling into the general population of mediocre players. He is cheating his way into the record books and it is a shame if he is allowed to succeed.