Need Suggestions for configuring Dell Desktop

Ok my mom asked me to configure a dell dimension 3000 desktop for her cause she said a friend of hers said you get free shipping and it includes the monitor in the price but the dimension 4700 one higher then the 3000 includes free shipping also, but I'm having some problems deciding on what to show my mom, cause its for her not me, but I plan to use it when ever hehe, but I need some suggestions, so look at the specs I've came up with for each system

Dimension 3000

Intel? Celeron? D Processor 320 (2.40GHz, 533 FSB) - Default selected

Microsoft? Windows? XP Home - Default selected

1GB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM - 256 was default but for a few more bucks max it out

40GB Ultra ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive - Default selected

Single Drive: 48x CD-RW Drive - She wants a cd burner

3.5 in Floppy Drive - No floppy was selected but she wants one!!

FREE UPGRADE! 15 in (15.0 in viewable) E153FP Flat Panel Display

Dell A215 Speakers - No speakers were selected!! stupid dell

and thats about the gut of the system but as i was reading below i noticed Integrated Intel? Extreme Graphics 2 and I wondered if that was integrated agp card, pci, what? I wanna be able to put in a new card sooner or later for her(when i play games hehe) and this is total price, including tax and shipping is free Total Price $732.65, now onto the 4700..

Dimension 4700

Pentium? 4 Processor 520 with HT Technology(2.80GHz, 800 FSB) - Default selected

Microsoft? Windows? XP Home Edition - Default Selected

256MB DDR2 SDRAM at 400MHz (1x256M) - Default but up to 4GB expandable

40GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)

Single Drive: 48x CD-RW Drive - She wants a cd burner

3.5 in Floppy Drive - She wants a floppy drive to!!

FREE UPGRADE! 17 in E173FP Flat Panel Display

128MB PCI Express? x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon? X300 SE - Integrated Intel? Graphics Media Accelerator 900 but she won't notice I chose that and plus it says no agp slots on this, so maybe thats bad?

Dell A215 Speakers - She wants speakers dell!!

and bottom line on that configuration is $895.81 total price including tax, and shipping. So gimme some opinions, what would be better.

No DVD Burner I see...that included would be a better system and make memory 512 by default is the main things I would suggest.

However the second one is much more applealing also because of the pentium 4 instead of the celeron and the 17 inch monitor attraction - 15 inch (forget it!!!).

THe second system. Just change the amount of RAM to at elast 512mb. Also, is the NO OTHER video card available for you to chose? Because the X300SE is just about the worst you can get (save for integrated graphics,perhaps :x )