Enlarge your Hotmail account to 250 MB

Got my Hotmail upgraded to 250MB already, although I have to stick with the US profile for almost a week before they upgraded me. FYI, I've been waiting for 2 - 3 months already after the 25MB trick but I was on my proper Malaysia profile. I guess they only upgrade US accounts

I live in China but was using an English account

when I saw my Hotmail increased to 250MB and thought it's a worldwide upgrade

several months later I found my COMPUTER TEACHER using the *silly* 2MB Hotmail I was very surprised...I asked him why(I didn't know that was because he used Chinese account) and he said:"Um, maybe I don't use it very much so they(Microsoft) only give me 2MB"!!!!

and I came across this thread, it really made me very happy!

HERE'S ANOTHER TRICK:

YOUR LANGUAGE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ENGLISH

some users don't know English very well so they will have a huge problem using an English E-mail interface

they don't have to!

I safely changed my Hotmail language settings from English to Japanese(why? because I am learning Japanese :) )

BUT DON'T TRY TO CHANGE YOUR .NET PASSPORT COUNTRY

I tried to change it into Japan, and something strange began to happen

I log on to MSN Messenger(Japanese version), but sometimes I still see the US services, which means my settings were changed back

but sometimes it's Japanese services again(MUCH less than US)

fortunately my E-mails have never been affected, it's always 250MB

• 4 weeks later...

Nice bit of information but honestly as some "intellectual" posts suggest already hotmail does suck, if you can't get your hands on Gmail (which i dont believe is impossible anymore), Yahoo! is your best bet, much cleaner and lighter on the eyes,

Cheers.