The 2004 NCAA Football Bowl Mania

I think 1 is very HIGH confidence, if I read it right. That's why I put my Florida over Miami pick at #1 (Y)

Well, anyone have GTech beating Syracuse?

585111042[/snapback]

I do. They really played us (UGA) tight in the last game and I refuse to root for a team with a orange ball as a mascot.

I do.  They really played us (UGA) tight in the last game and I refuse to root for a team with a orange ball as a mascot.

585111056[/snapback]

Haha, yeah. Actually, Syracuse also had some really close games too, but I think Tech is too much for them.

The higher the confidence, the more points you get or lose, however you look at it.  So pick 1 for a game you have trouble deciding like USC vs. OU.

585119789[/snapback]

Oh, that wasn't a hard one for me...

good thinking boog!

honestly, i believe in defense wins championships, and neither usc or oklahoma have a very good D. both have given up lots of yards and lots of points. last year i picked lsu to win based on their d, the year before OSU based on their d, this year i have no clue. i really think it could go either way.

i dunno...brown, caddy, and campbell are really playing mature. VT just doesn't have the weapons...they could barely score on miami's d (which sucks). i can see VT getting a sp teams TD, and maybe one more and a FG, but thats it. i call auburn 31-17. put your guys' score in writing ;)

VT is gonna dominate Auburn :)

585129398[/snapback]

Don't count on it. VT isn't even in the same league as Auburn. The ACC blew balls this year. You know it does when the ACC gets two Big East teams (the Big East is and was supposed to be horrible) and the conference championship game was between those two teams. But VT is still going to get stomped.

did BG win? cuz ****, when i was at work, and had a tv on, it was 21-7 BG. but 10 mins later, when i got to the bar, it was like 35-28 BG...i was getting worried...