English Football (soccer)

neomilan is a typical Man U supporter - as in he's from London!

99.99999999999999999999% of Man U supporters have never been to Old Trafford, and 90% of them don't even know thats what Man U's ground is called.

And to Storm - I feel for you brother. They'll be back (and no I ain't a Leeds supporter before you jump to conclusions)

Aston Villa: Not doing very well in the last couple of games, playing Man U today. More than likely get our backside kicked! :no:

Leeds United!

i supoort Manchester United

their the greatest

post ure team

(p.s chelsea suck)

i'm glad you didn't say "they're the greatest" which they clearly are not, cheating scum player theiving........

My brothers support Arsenal so I go along with them to avoid being beaten up :p

I don't personally get anything from watching the game but I find it interesting from time to time specially when England are playing :D (Y)

Man United....i find it funny that an arsenal fan from KENT is having a go at the London Reds....not that i'm one....not everyone that live in London is from London y'know....######

anyway football appeals to lots of people...now that the premiership is so huge there is no need for everyone to support their home team (even though secretely they want them to do well)

i mean comeon my home team is in the ryman regional division 1 or something like that....now thats something you don't see on sky

Edited by james_french

Man United....i find it funny that an arsenal fan from KENT is having a go at the London Reds....not that i'm one....not everyone that live in London is from London y'know....######

585189000[/snapback]

kent is closer to london than surrey is to manchester...######.

I support Tottenham.

What a great win yesterday against Everton. I really feel we can achieve a top 6 finish this season. The team we have at the moment is pure class and that includes the management team.

I actually think we can get point at Old Trafford on Tuesday, if not all three!

What a great win yesterday against Everton. I really feel we can achieve a top 6 finish this season.  The team we have at the moment is pure class and that includes the management team.

I actually think we can get point at Old Trafford on Tuesday, if not all three!

585215503[/snapback]

That was a great game, very entertaining and great playing by Dean Marney.

Oh yeah I dont support Tottenham, I support the team which currently plays at Highbury :D

i live in sweden but my favourite team is: HULL CITY TIGERS, they are the greates :D

but in the premier league i support Man U of course! :whistle:

anyway football appeals to lots of people...now that the premiership is so huge there is no need for everyone to support their home team (even though secretely they want them to do well)

i mean comeon my home team is in the ryman regional division 1 or something like that....now thats something you don't see on sky

585189000[/snapback]

Uhh hum, some of us have supported a team 29 years, just happened to move from London to kent 2 years ago as we wanted to leave smoggy rat infested London.

So nuh.