MSN Butterfly Wave 11 Logo

Question

I made the one that MX2 is using, and also the one in your sig, made by hand with vectors.

i am not giving it out unless its for a specific project of considerable quality, mx isnt giving it out at all so i dont suggest contacting him:/

if you can get a nice enough excuse i might.

I made the one that MX2 is using, and also the one in your sig, made by hand with vectors.

i am not giving it out unless its for a specific project of considerable quality, mx isnt giving it out at all so i dont suggest contacting him:/

if you can  get a nice enough excuse i might.

585090680[/snapback]

Get off your high horse and lend a hand for once. Nice MSN thing though. Just did a quick vector of it, I have attached a .png of it, for use and I will also add the PSD for all to download As I don't care who has it, it's nice to be helpful use it how and where you like. It cannot be perfectly the same due to Copyright of MSN, so its a tad different. :)

JMann

post-28082-1102892288_thumb.jpg

if you can get a nice enough excuse i might.

585091269[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I forgot you owned the rights to MSN created artwork.

post-5928-1102923805_thumb.jpg

butterfly.zip

yes and its inacurate.

i am not giving it out because we dont want thousands of msn concepts to flood the forums.

585091269[/snapback]

what the hell crawled up ur ass and died, u dont own that logo nor do u have the right to refuse to give it to anyone because u claim its ur property, its not, that logo is property of microsoft

i am not giving it out because we dont want thousands of msn concepts to flood the forums.

585091269[/snapback]

OH THE HOROR!!! Yah like everyone on the fourms is a MSN fan! Calm down, and give him the image! I don't give a damn if you made it yourself, whats so wrong about giving the guy a hand? it's fine if you dont want to post the image in the thread, just dont be so damn high strung!

"I made the one that MX2 is using, and also the one in your sig, made by hand with vectors.

i am not giving it out unless its for a specific project of considerable quality,..."

HOW is he not beeing high stung, hes basicly saying "i'll let you use it, only if it for a project is worthy of it"

Whats so wrong wiith just letting him use it?

Thank's for letting the image out :) I set it as my desktop

AND to that loser who won't give it to 'anyone' I hope you one day want a beta or an image and the person gives you certain guidelines for having it :p

Thanks Long, a lot better than mine. :) But I am glad I am not the only one on the thoughts of this. Who do you think you are, I am to good. One good concept and you think your amazing. But is it even going to be coded. Probably not. :pinch:

Someone's burst your bubble. :whistle:

bah you know what, i didnt give this out because mx asked me not to, and it turned bad, oh well. in future i know what to do. sorry for being an ass t you all,

he specifically told me not to, i guess i wont be taking his advice next:/

btw no bubble has been burst, the project is still on if anyone wants to join forces.

and btw, the actual aim of the project was for an open-source moddable msn compatable client, so it all would have got out anyway.