Cheapest Computer possible

My mom asked me to build her a computer and i was wondering what would be the least amount of money i could spend for a whole computer? All she does is go on the internet, download stuff, and use ms office. What are some good cheap parts i should look into. This is what i am getting right now, but i want to know if it could be cheaper.

http://secure.newegg.com/app/shoppingcart.asp?submit=view

That link only works for your accont, not for everyone, so I don't know what the components are, but if you want something cheap, buy an Intel Celeron or AMD Sempron computer since they are just for those purposes.

For REALLY cheap systems, look into Dell. They always have great deals like fre shipping, monitors, and such.

585092013[/snapback]

I agree look into Dell. Also checked out the Dell outlet area sometimes you can get some great deals here. I got a Dell to use as a Linux server so I just needed something cheap and I ended up getting a Dimension 2400 desktop and I usually don't like Celeron CPUs I didn't really care but I ended up getting this system including a 4 year warranty for a total of 307.14. I bought it when they had a special for a free 4 year warranty so the system was a Celeron 2.4Ghz, 512MB RAM, 40GB HDD plus a CD Burner. Also throw in that it had Windows XP Home Edition with it so for 307 bucks plus tax for all this plus free warranty it was a great deal. Also got free ground shipping as well.