NFL Football. What do YOU think?

Which is the BEST 12-1 Team Right Now?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the BEST 12-1 Team Right Now?

• New England Patriots?
    • Philadephia Eagles?
    • Pittsburgh Steelers?

Philly and N.E. over Pitt because of QB experience. Philly over N.E.. This was tougher because Brady and N.E. have already proven they can win the big game. But I think McNabb, T.O. and the Eagles are hungrier.

its pittsburgh by default. if one team beat each of the other two, its hard not to pick them.

but none of them are going to win the super bowl.

585095319[/snapback]

Ultimately it is irrelevant, since they will all have to face the Falcons! :ninja:

I voted Eagles because they're my hometown team, I like McNabb and TO, and I hate the Steelers. When the Eagles are clicking they are hard to beat. The Steelers are pretty dependent on Rothlesberger (sp?). He really hasn't shown many chinks in his armor, but if he is pressured, sacked, knocked down, and hit hard enough times during the game he probably won't deal with it that great. The Steelers D will always keep them in it. The Eagles can also be "off" and play horrible some games. That's a Philly team for you. A blitzing D can also throw off McNabb and the rest of the offense. Can't count the Pats out, but they will probably have to beat the Steelers to get into the big show. That won't be an easy task.

I am saying the Pats. Its trues they always seem to find a way to win. I might have said philly unitl they lost one of there key players. Though the Steelers are pretty scary though.

Everyone know Defense wins games.

The steel curtain is back.

Philadelphia with the way their defense is playing (look at total points allowed before you reply.)

585151331[/snapback]

Look at the NFC before you reply to my reply ;)

It ain't a steel curtain when Eli manning tears it apart.  Steelers are just lucky they had an unusual offensive day.

585153418[/snapback]

They played a bad game and still won. Its not like they got beat by the Dolphins or anythin;);)

The dolphins are playing better than the gints, that's for sure.

585153464[/snapback]

The Steelers already dominated them though, at home, in a flood. But I get what you mean, they better tighten back up for the post season.

The Steelers were almost beaten by the man-child and as a result Eli Manning was rookie of the week, which is sad. I can't believe the Steelers actually allowed him to have a QB rating. The Steelers are winning their games by closer margins so I do not think they are going to be able to keep this win streak going for much longer.