[WIP] AveShell (Developer's Release-1)

Now I bet you feel like an assshole for asking this. Can you people read before posting? :|

585107943[/snapback]

he was asking in a very polite manner, no need to call him an a**hole.

i'm really excited about this release, it looks so great, i also can't wait to see what kinda skins come out for this.

This is incredible Betaguy. I can't wait for a public release.

I've gotta get my butt over to aero-soft. I kind of gave up on aqua-soft and never went to aero-soft after smokescreen (sadly) fizzled out of creation. This is exactly what I've been waiting for from the creative genius that lives there.

AveShell Forums will be open either later today or early tomorrow. Check the Polls section here at Neowin for your input with another descision I need made. This time, NEOWIN will decide ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

this is amazing! is there anyway that perhaps when the thing is done and stable u could like make an installer for those like me that whenever mess with system files usually break something, lol. This looks simply stunning, i cant wait, i just hope its friendly to memory so i can still handle doom 3 on max settings, lol.

I've upgraded my webhosting to handle the traffic. We're on 4gb storage/100gb monthly b/w now. Should be more than enough. Over the next couple of days, I'll be finishing the online manual and the portal. If it gets enough traffic and interest, I'll get a domain name for it (I'm thinking www.aveshell.org)..

The release of the public beta and the debut of the forums is still scheduled for New Years Eve. I'm thinking 8pm Eastern, but it's not set in stone yet so stay tuned. :)

• 10 months later...