Plz Make Me a Sig

Question

I was wondering if anyone out there who unlike me has some creative talent and knows how to use PhotoShop could make me a graphic sig for me to use. I'd like it to have an image of Spider-Man (from the movie) and my specs on it (see my current sig below). Thanks in advance.

- Daniel

Originally posted by Keldyn

My contribution....

It's a little rough. Let me know if you like it, or what i can fix, improve on.....

spyder.jpeg

Wow... thanks... I will definitely be using this one! :)

- Daniel

Picky arent we? Perhaps my eyes are just bad but i dont see any real problem. If anything it would be a result of jpeg compression. I can send you the bmp which will be cleaner. However it will be up to you, to convert it yourself.

Another good one... I will probably use it sometime or another.

- Daniel

Edit:// Go ahead and finish it if u want, I will be using it

ripoff, where? Oh we used the same image, difference is my version actually looks halfway decent :p

Originally posted by cq107

gigatexel nice...

"cough" "cogh" ripoff....

i didnt intend to make a flame war...

you used the same font: 1979 or something, and the same backgound, even almost the same placement of stuff....

why even bother posting a sig- and "inconplete" one when Spiderman450 had already chosen one and after I had already posted mine...

Why even reply with a sarcastic comment saying that I was ripping you off in the first place? You think using that image and font somehow gives you ownership of them? Give me a break all you did was run a cheesy lightning filter and slap on some text that's barely legible. Some people are more talented than others, accept it.

Continue with this if you want but this is the last response you'll get from me..

Originally posted by cq107

i didnt intend to make a flame war...

you used the same font: 1979 or something, and the same backgound, even almost the same placement of stuff....

why even bother posting a sig- and "inconplete" one when Spiderman450 had already chosen one and after I had already posted mine...

Originally posted by gigatexel

ripoff, where? Oh we used the same image, difference is my version actually looks halfway decent :p

Quite full of yourself arent you ?

Why even reply with a sarcastic comment saying that I was ripping you off in the first place? You think using that image and font somehow gives you ownership of them? Give me a break all you did was run a cheesy lightning filter and slap on some text that's barely legible. Some people are more talented than others, accept it.

It's not cool to insult someone elses abilities simply because you believe them inferior to your own. I happen to think he did a good job, hell even twist's aint all that bad lol As for being more talented than others that is your own opinion. And a biased one at that. Considering it is your own. What i think is funny is, that ths guy produced something decent in such a short time, and here you go, with your "late"submission, knowing the sig has already been chosen, and you insulting others work.

I think your ego got hurt is all. :ponder:

Originally posted by Keldyn

I think your ego got hurt is all. :ponder:

this came from no where.. but:

"Son your ego is writing checks that you body cant cash!" - TopGun :)

lol.. but man.. this guy is full of him self.. if you are soo good.. why dont u ask money for it? :ermm:

Originally posted by twist

DAMN RIGHT!

lol hehe....dudes sigs dont take that much time or talent to make....just get photoshop and learn some tutorials...and boom....quality graphics at your disposal ;)