.:Remember Me:. Vector

Question

Well it has been a while since I have posted one of my vectors here on the neowin forums, and I recently completed a vector called Remember Me.

So I thought you people at neowin might want to have a look at it :)

remember.jpg

Also to see more of work check out my Deviant Art Page here ---> My dA Page

Thanks

Scazza

17 answers to this question

checked our ure DA , i really like your work, cept maybe u like to vectore yourself a lil bit too much :p

585137034[/snapback]

thanks

well the reason for that is because i cud never find any high res pics to vector so used myself :)

That is seriously the raddest vector thingie i've seen in a really long time. Wish it was bigger though. :x

585138682[/snapback]

Yea I agree, i would of loved it to of been a bigger stock photo but unfortunatly it wasnt so had to stick with the size of it, I could of stretched it but I did'nt think of it at the time.

Dude that's awesome.

You don't think you could do a vector wallpaper of Christina Milian or Jessica Alba..or could you? :whistle:

585138800[/snapback]

Well I could be able to just depends on the size of the photo tbh.

Thats some rad S*** dude! That ,no joke, looks like you cliped it out of a magazine.

you deserve two of em dude,  (Y)  (Y) hell 3 of em (Y)

585138823[/snapback]

woohoooo 3 thumbs baby :D thanks :p

very nice. i wish i could do a nice vector of myself.

585138850[/snapback]

its easier then you u think kiwi mate, i got a friend who has just started vectoring using PS and he has only been vectoring for about a month now seriously and his work is really good, check his dA page here ---> Demented Designs dA Page

this guy is proof that you can learn to vector in no time at all , it is all about praticing with the right pics and knowing the right people to teach you :)