[NCAA] Ohio State QB Suspended

Dangit Ohio State. Just when you get good you have to always do something illegal.

Ohio State quarterback Troy Smith was suspended on Monday for violating team and NCAA rules and will not play in next week's Alamo Bowl.

If you didn't already know Troy Smith is suspended for the bowl game. They haven't released yet what he did.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls04/news/story?id=1950296

yeah, i dont give two ****s about OSU (and i was down on campus tonight... no difference) and sports in general.. im sure this is more media hype and im sure whatever he really did was no big deal. i hate the media... sports are retarded. waste of life.... learn something instead.

hah, if you are referring to the 2002 Fiesta Bowl... they won that fair and square.

585144757[/snapback]

everything short of the fans rushing the field happened before he threw the flag. it was a horrible call, and it was noted that he had blown calls in two previous bowl games.

who cares... it's a game.

585144779[/snapback]

Here is an idea for you: stop trolling. If you obviously don't like football, don't post how you don't like it in those topic-oriented threads. Like you said earlier, stop wasting your time.. do something else :rolleyes:

Here is an idea for you: stop trolling. If you obviously don't like football, don't post how you don't like it in those topic-oriented threads. Like you said earlier, stop wasting your time.. do something else  :rolleyes:

585144799[/snapback]

Some people are just retarded like this. They see a topic they obviously aren't interested in, read it, and post how much they hate this said topic. Save yourself some time and don't click on topics you have no interest in.

dude, OSU won that bowl game fair and square. there were so many non calls against miami throughout the entire game. very blatant calls. everything equaled out in the end. and osu won.

yeah, troy smith was the only reason i thought they could win, i was gonna change me pick too :p

you know what, i haven't changed it yet. i have this feeling that if i change it, then ohio state will win, and then i'll be ****ed at myself for changing it. i'm gonna leave it right where it is .....

Here is an idea for you: stop trolling. If you obviously don't like football, don't post how you don't like it in those topic-oriented threads. Like you said earlier, stop wasting your time.. do something else  :rolleyes:

585144799[/snapback]

Someone is getting mad.

OSU won. They'll win this bowl game too with or without Troy Smith.

Teddy Ginn Jr., you'll be hearing about him a lot in the future.