Have Real Madrid Lost it?!?

Well after watching slump to another defeat at the hands of Sevilla i have to say im disapointed im a big Real Madrid Fan and i just think they have lost it this season and really even with big names like Zidane and Ronaldo in their team (ronaldo was dropped for this game) they havent been producing the results and that walter samuel what a waste of money!!!...

rant over...hehe :rofl:

Any Thoughts?

_40525789_owen_ap_203.jpg

Its because people put so much pressure on their players. For example, sometimes, I do feel sympathy for David Beckham if he misses a penalty in a big match. He is known all over the world and when he puts the ball down on the spot kick. There is a better chance of him missing rather than scoring. People put alot on his shoulders and someone like him can sometimes just not handle it. There are the times he does perform at his best but not always like he used to at Manchester United. Does anyone feel the same way?

yeh the real madrid players especially beckham is always in the spotlight...and if he does something wrong on or off the pitch its affects him

real madrid are like the yankees of basesball..they have so much money and buy all the best players and that is why they win most of the time...they are sellouts like the yankees..but sometimes money cant buy the best skill and hard work all the time and yo can see that since the yankees lost to the red sox and now real madrid is losing their matches also...