Post pictures of your mobile devices

SPV C500 isn't bad.. has some bloody annoying software bugs though.

* Sometimes the keys you need to press to unlock the keypad stop responding - a good 20 second keypad mashing session normally sorts that

* Had the phone lock up sometimes when going into the text messaging section of the phone

* When writing SMS messages, sometimes when you are writing words, a word or two previous to the ones you wrote will just vanish.. they only re-appear when you backspace and delete some characters from the word you were just writing.

Theres plenty of other things that bug me.. i've been a mobile phone user since 1998 and this is by far the buggiest phone i've ever owned.. but then it has so many wonderful wonderful and useful features that its easy to forgive it :)

SPV C500 isn't bad.. has some bloody annoying software bugs though.

* Sometimes the keys you need to press to unlock the keypad stop responding - a good 20 second keypad mashing session normally sorts that

* Had the phone lock up sometimes when going into the text messaging section of the phone

* When writing SMS messages, sometimes when you are writing words, a word or two previous to the ones you wrote will just vanish.. they only re-appear when you backspace and delete some characters from the word you were just writing.

Theres plenty of other things that bug me.. i've been a mobile phone user since 1998 and this is by far the buggiest phone i've ever owned.. but then it has so many wonderful wonderful and useful features that its easy to forgive it :)

585793113[/snapback]

i am thinking about selling my 6600 for buying a motorola mpx200 or 220... its cheap and pretty bugfree, as i heard. could be wrong information, but i just like the design. :) AND its got windows mobile ---> pocket scumm. ;)

i am thinking about selling my 6600 for buying a motorola mpx200 or 220... its cheap and pretty bugfree, as i heard. could be wrong information, but i just like the design. :) AND its got windows mobile ---> pocket scumm. ;)

585793210[/snapback]

I've ordered an mpx220, its coming tomorrow, if you want i'll tell you what its like. I have a 6600 :p Im selling that as soon as i get this phone.

Actual shot of my 6620

585793282[/snapback]

How does that phone differ from the 6600?

How does that phone differ from the 6600?

585793301[/snapback]

EDGE capability, stereo MP3's, MP3 ringtones, internal RAM upgraded to 12 megs from 6, camera and video camera app now is one single app, includes real one player, pop-port connector, new web browser, new IM and presence apps. Also it's supposed to be a bit faster than the 6600 and some other little minor tweaks.

the 6620 looks cool i loved the 6600 and wanted one i havnmt seen this 6620 anywhere in the UK tho is it US only? and whats EDGE we dont have that in the UK either i dont think

the 6620 looks cool i loved the 6600 and wanted one i havnmt seen this 6620 anywhere in the UK tho is it US only? and whats EDGE we dont have that in the UK either i dont think

585793392[/snapback]

I think the 6620 is for NA only. EDGE is a new wireless internet service. It's really fast. Faster than dial up. It's only an AT&T service though. I'm going back to China on wednesday, and I won't be able to use EDGE there. I got the phone while I'm back visiting Canada for a couple of weeks because it's better than the 6600 and much cheaper. Phones are REALLY expensive in China.

a pity the 6620 never was to be released in germany.

yeah, please tell me what the mpx220 is like! d be cool if you could write some pm. :)

My Phone

se-k700-350x300.gif

My Minidisc Player

SONY-MZ-NH1.jpg

585796036[/snapback]

Gopd that Minidisc dock is sexy it makes me want to buy one of them minidiscs. what model is it and does the dock come as standerd?

Yes it is the NH-1.

It only cost ?110 from Amazon.co.uk compared to ?300 in Argos and ?200 in Dixons.

It cames as standard with the cradle as well as a 1GB Hi-MD disc.

If you want more discs they only cost ?5 off Amazon.

Oh and it doesn't take normal batteries it has a gumstick battery meaning it's really thin.

It also has a metal casing unlike other minidisc playersso it can withstand more wear and tear as it isn't painted.

It also has that 3 Line LCD remote as standard.

I was thinking about getting an Ipod shuffle but after seeing this i decided not to because this has longer battery life (17hrs), looks nicer, has a nice charging cradle, has a screen and a LCD remote and each disc has the same space as the 1GB shuffle does but they only cost ?5 per disc.

a pity the 6620 never was to be released in germany.

yeah, please tell me what the mpx220 is like! d be cool if you could write some pm. :)

585793411[/snapback]

Well what do you want to know? I have it now i really quite like it, it is a bit buggy though liek till the firmware upgrade is released theres no bluetooth gps for me :( the camera is pretty poor but other than that its great. If you want some more details or anything then pm me :)