biggest hockey fight forever

with the lock out in the nhl, many players found another league to play. many of you know the big player Donald Brashear from the flyers. donald now playing in his hometown in a hockey leage Ligue Nord Americaine De Hockey in Quebec. this is a hardcore rought league.. many player try to challenge donald breshear..

december 7, someone try, and this is a.... a.... a.... i dont know how to say that... donald totaly knock out the guy from Prolab of Terford Mines

in this video, donald brashear in the team RadioX de Quebec ( http://www.radioxdequebec.com )

suspentions in this video:

Donald Brashear : 12 match

Chad Richard: rest of the season

sylvain Blouin: 10 match

so post your comment

http://www.choiradiox.net/video.asp?extrai...20de%20Qu%E9bec.

Edited by glasscleaner

i forget to say... donald seem to make a carnage, but we dont see on the video when the other player fall, he still continu to hit donald.. we dont see it very well...

and donald refuse many time before to fight with the guy...

please post your comments

What are the frenchies saying??  I am getting vibes that they are bashing his actions.

585160392[/snapback]

to resume, the guy explain the fight, one are complaining (i dont know how to write this) what donald have made.. and another defend donald.. we DONT see on the video when the player fall, he STILL HIT donald... this to resume what they saying

they talking too about what Chad richard are making (double cross check with the stick in the face) and the last fight with sylvain blouin (hiting the guy on the ice).. and after the "general fight" i dont know the real name for this in english hehehe sorry :)

It just blows my mind, that Donald, who is lucky to be even playing after the Marty McSorley shot...would have the balls to go out and still be a punk.

Brutal... :/

5 times when the guy is down.. and then one more.... Thats too much...

Don't get me wrong i am a huge hockey fight fan but... You shouldn't be trying to kill the guy...

Brutal...  :/

5 times when the guy is down..  and then one more.... Thats too much...

Don't get me wrong i am a huge hockey fight fan but... You shouldn't be trying to kill the guy...

585160481[/snapback]

i say: we dont see it on the video, the guy on the ice, he STILL HIT DONALD..

Yeah, you can kind of see him take a few swings while he's on his back, which is pretty stupid if you ask me. But Donald (? the guy still standing) could have left instead of pounding on the guys head.

Yeah, you can kind of see him take a few swings while he's on his back, which is pretty stupid if you ask me. But Donald (? the guy still standing) could have left instead of pounding on the guys head.

585160521[/snapback]

donal talk to the radio and he say, he try 2 time to stop fighting... but the guy still try to hit donald.. this is stupid for the guy.....

anyway, NEVER fight with donald brashear :)

if the player would let go of Brashears jersey, brashear wouldnt have given him those 6 punches... (thats what the announcers are saying, and i agree). I think the 6th one was going overboard, at that point Donald should have stopped but even after getting beat down, he was still pulling on Brashear's jersey. Anyone pulling on a jersey in hockey is asking to fight

btw, most of u should realise this is not a conventional hockey league, its kind of like a video game version of the sport, like NFL Blitz is to the real NFL

Edited by bayrider

it is a very rough league. many players are paid only to fight. these player like Jaques Dub? they go on the ice only for fight 2 time a match...

not only fighters... they have many good player too:))

Jaques Dub?:

375xz.th.jpg

Donald Brashear

422gl.th.jpg

sorry i dont have photos of others team so i'm not sellou:):)

bayrider: you forgot NHL Hit:):).... and many media talk about this in montreal? here (quebec city) only TQS talk about it and few radio...

Edited by glasscleaner

if the player would let go of Brashears jersey, brashear wouldnt have given him those 6 punches... (thats what the announcers are saying, and i agree). I think the 6th one was going overboard, at that point Donald should have stopped but even after getting beat down, he was still pulling on Brashear's jersey.  Anyone pulling on a jersey in hockey is asking to fight

btw, most of u should realise this is not a conventional hockey league, its kind of like a video game version of the sport, like NFL Blitz is to the real NFL

585160901[/snapback]

I have a hard time believing the guy was really "fighting back" after the first punch, which appeared to be straight to the head, while his head was on the ice. 2,3,4,5, and 6 seem a little overboard.

I have a hard time believing the guy was really "fighting back" after the first punch, which appeared to be straight to the head, while his head was on the ice. 2,3,4,5, and 6 seem a little overboard.

585161781[/snapback]

watch the entire vid, one of the extended highlights which also show the benches clearing clearly shows the player, even after that vicious 6th punch STILL pulling on Brashears jersey. Infact, Brashear is skating away and the player is still holding on, sliding beneath Brashears legs and he pulls him back down to the ice only to receive more blows to the head. And i never said he was 'fighting back'...

btw, i dont think thats the biggest fight ever in the NHL or any minor leagues.