[NFL] Saban to take the Dolphins job

I think he might have a chance. You can't base his future with the team with their performance this year. He'll bring them some offensive punch. The defense is pretty much in place, but you can only do so much without an offense to help maintain field position.

it's sad to see another great college coach go to the pros. i've respected nick ever since his big ten days at michigan st. i was upset when we (as the conference) lost him to the sec. as to how well he will do, i really don't know. i wish him the best, he's a great guy, a great coach.

I think it was best for him to go pro. I wasn't happy with the changes he made to the LSU Tigers after they won co-title of the NC in NCAA. I understand that every year each team is different but come on, karate during the preseason? It obviously didn't work.

lsu really didn't have a bad year this year man. the only thing that was sad was the close call to troy, but troy beat a couple good teams this year. you have to understand that LSU lost like 14 (something like that) starters this year to the nfl draft, NO coach would have been able to keep up their performance from last year.