i am china girl this is my web

Question

Do you poor english?

j/k

Well, it looks alright but there's not much content and its in chinese which doesn't help.

585174486[/snapback]

try clicking on the little white skull thinger there.

looks nice

is that you in the attached picture or just one of your models? Nice website BTW, you might wanna make the "Enter" button thing a little bigger so people know where to click :rolleyes:

nice to meet all. i fist come here.and study to you. i am policewoman and part time i like design web and 2d model.

I wonder, do you got time for Rest ?

Nice Web site (I don't understand though)

b/w : Greetings.....Welcome!

yes my english is poor .you are my teacher.ha .thank .i am online in livechat now

585174515[/snapback]

Not many people use the chatroom, so you'll probably end up alone in there :rofl:

Ok I got a chance to look at the site and it's well done, however I noticed a few things:

1. The enterance to the site is not clear. The doll head idea is interesting, but it's not noticeable enough. Try maybe putting "enter" above it in small text.

2. gallery is spelled wrong.

3. The thumbnails (small photos) in your gallery section are not always the same as the big ones when you click on them.

4. Your profile ( where it says your name, nationality...) is not very well organized. I would put it like this:

Name: POISONSNOW

Height: 1.63m

Weight: 37kg

Interests: Travel, Reading

Dislikes: Network Chat

Personality: Standing Alone

Profession: Office Personnel

Email: (your email)

Hope that helps. Other than that, it's a nice site.