Best All Time Gaming Platform

What is the all-time best gaming system?  

688 members have voted

1. 1. What is the all-time best gaming system?

• Atari Jaguar
    • Commodore 64
    • Sega Saturn / Genesis / Dreamcast (Specify System Below)
    • Nintendo (NES / Super / 64 / GameCube) (Specify System Below)
    • Game Boy (Orig / Pocket / Color / Adv / SP / DS) (Specify System Below)
    • Personal Computer
    • Playstation (PS1 / PS2) (Specify System Below)
    • Playstation Portable
    • Xbox
    • Other (Specify Below)

This is the Best All Time Gaming Platform, fresh and actually works! (Other one didn't allow votes)

I went through the previous "best platform" thread and picked some of the platforms that were missed, while consolidating some others into a single vote.

I would have added more, but polls allow ten options max.

Anyways, vote away!

i vote for ps2 but the best consol ever with best games ever is the NES,

snes, n64 and gamecube have not enought great games for me.

no clone games, no fake, 100% original and new concept.

ahhh the old time :)

i remember i paid 250$ for my NES yeurk

The DreamCast. I mean, look how far ahead of its time it was. The game had gorgeous graphics that are still playable today, for crying out loud.

Plus the controller had that funky little thingy you could take out and level up your character on when you weren't even near the damn console. I mean, how cool is that?

Go play Soul Calibur on that system, and you'll understand. It's a tragedy that gamers here weren't ready to handle the Dreamcast. That, and the rampant piracy of its games.

This is the Best All Time Gaming Platform, fresh and actually works! (Other one didn't allow votes)

I went through the previous "best platform" thread and picked some of the platforms that were missed, while consolidating some others into a single vote.

I would have added more, but polls allow ten options max.

Anyways, vote away!

585179339[/snapback]

I all ready talked you and the coders and an admin about it, but I'll just mention it here to clear up a few things.

I'm sure it's just leftover upgrade bugs as to why votes can't be made in there any more. As far as only 10 options, I think an admin or someone else lowered the limit. I believe it should be 20. You might need to get an admin to add new choices to my old thread and if the voting bug could be fixed than maybe we could merge ours together. And if you guys fix the post count lock bug, than maybe a post count lock would actually stay on yours now. Or remove the one left on mine. All though I don't really care what you guys do, I just think it'd be fair since there was still life left in my old thread. If I would've known ahead of time that my old one was going to grow and be as popular as it did, as well as even get pinned, I would've added more options. I even mentioned that a few times in it.

Oh, and PC by the way would be "best", because it could do any of the old systems. But my "favorite" was always Nintendo 64.

Edited by Trunten

NES

I still remember the days were my younger brother and myself would be "sick" and can't go to school so we can play TMNT2 and SMB3. Then a couple years later samething except with Sonic 2 for Genesis

Dreamcast!!

With SP titles like Skies of Arcadia and Grandia2 you can be entertained for hours

and MP with Powerstone 1 and 2 is amazing. There are plenty of great games for the DC, and 10 times faster to obtain now that suprnova is gone and noobs dont steal ur bandwith