SuprNova to make announcement on December 30th

SuprNova has officially been said on their webpage the announcing of something new that is being kept a secret till the December, the 30th. Unfortunately, it's pretty sure that even if they will come back, they won't be using torrents like before. Let's hope that this is a new begining for all of us.:D:D:D

Greetings everybody

It has been more then a week since SuprNova.org went down. We are sorry that we have not updated the site with more recent news, but we have been very busy.

Anyway, we will soon be making an announcement. Announcement will be made on NovaStream.org radio on 30th December around 10 PM CET (9 PM GMT, 4 PM EST).

Also, everybody is still welcome to join us on irc (irc://irc.suprnova.org/suprnova.org) or on forums (www.suprnovaforums.net), but please remember, we are no longer offering torrents. You will not find any on IRC or on our forums.

Thanks,

Sloncek & the rest of the SuprNova team.

Happy New Year from The Suprnova Team!

IRC Servers: irc://irc.suprnova.org/suprnova.org :: Forums: http://www.suprnovaforums.net

Imagine, Bittorent in Kazaa without RIAA  :whistle:

585180837[/snapback]

Thats what they said about BlackAngel. Look where that got us, 2 years later, with no BlackAngel.

Yeah the beta had some bugs but it works as it should.... but it could get better thats why i been trying it out and stuff :)

The searches need to get better...

Maybe this will be a public beta? or maybe just more testers allowed

I was a beta tester. They held quite a tight ship when it came to exeem. I didn't really like it all that much, but i guess it had some alright features, shame that it is ugly.

You had to sign up when they asked on the website. It only lasted a few hours :D

Most people get two keys for it when they signed up, so if you can find someone who has one... (I don't btw, I never got an email =/, just my key)

finding the program isnt too hard, heck ill send it to you! but you can't use it without a key..

You had to sign up when they asked on the website. It only lasted a few hours :D

Most people get two keys for it when they signed up, so if you can find someone who has one... (I don't btw, I never got an email =/, just my key)

585180917[/snapback]

(Y) Thanks for the info... will be looking for it.... :D

Blax is right. You got a unique serial. When you opened eXeem it wanted you to enter it and such. If it wasn't correct then you didn't get no eXeem!

Just took a look at it and it has improved amazingly over the last few weeks (i stopped beta testing in boredom :p)

:) Good Stuff.