January Desktops 2005

January 2005

Visual Style: Longhorn Athens

Wallpaper: Aurora Bliss

Icons: Windows Longhorn & XP iCandy

Programs: AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Samurize, Winamp, Y'z Dock, Yahoo Messenger

Winamp Skin: Multi-Colored Windows

desktop7nu.jpg

it's not quite January but i guess i'll get a jump on a new desk...they seem to be getting jumpy on closing the Desktop threads these past months ...yeesh, it was closed by 10am (on the 31st) here...

post-32407-1104532743_thumb.jpg

January 2005

Visual Style: Longhorn Athens

Wallpaper: Aurora Bliss

Icons: Windows Longhorn & XP iCandy

Programs: AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Samurize, Winamp, Y'z Dock, Yahoo Messenger

Winamp Skin: Multi-Colored Windows

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/6105/desktop7nu.jpg

585206371[/snapback]

Who is that baseball-ish girl that I keep seeing as people's backgrounds? She seems to be pretty popular. :p

Who is that baseball-ish girl that I keep seeing as people's backgrounds? She seems to be pretty popular. :p

585206769[/snapback]

Actually I don't know. I saw a picture of her in someone's desktop post last month and it showed the site she was on. So I went to the site and used her photo in a wallpaper I made over in the completed wallpapers section. If what you're saying is true, than I'm happy that more people liked my wallpaper than I originally expected. :)

1408634-8ab2acb531303bc6.jpg

Actually I don't know. I saw a picture of her in someone's desktop post last month and it showed the site she was on. So I went to the site and used her photo in a wallpaper I made over in the completed wallpapers section. If what you're saying is true, than I'm happy that more people liked my wallpaper than I originally expected. :)

http://photos.photosig.com/photos/34/86/14...cb531303bc6.jpg

585206796[/snapback]

lol, it is nice. The colours are very vibrant. :yes: I wouldn't use it as a background... I don't like people as backgrounds... but it's a nice picture. :happy:

lol, it is nice. The colours are very vibrant. :yes: I wouldn't use it as a background... I don't like people as backgrounds... but it's a nice picture. :happy:

585206839[/snapback]

I probably should put a disclaimer. I take no credit for that photo. I did not take that picture, it is not my work. :p

Visual Style: Sustenance by Kol

Launch Tabs: ObjectDock Plus (with Aero skin)

Calendar: Rainlendar (with homemade skin)

Wallpaper: Homemade

MSN desktop contacts using MessengerPlus!

Winamp: Homemade color mod of ijaxx's iTunes mini skin.

585204097[/snapback]

Where i can find that OD skin?

Thanks in advance.