January Transfers

So...who's coming and going in the English Premiership....of course Boumsong and Babayaro already confirmed and beatie im sure on the way from southampton....

_40679915_beattiethis203.jpg

Do you Think Ne More Will Move Clubs?

Edited by Serpentuk

I want mark schwarzer to move from middlesborough

i think some of the bigger clubs are looking for goalkeepers.

and i think he is up to playin the with big clubs

I have a feeling Utd will make a move for Van Der Saar just because we need an experienced keeper

585238781[/snapback]

Yeh United Need a Quality Keeper...Unfort Howard wasnt even on the subs bench for the spurs game...Ricardo was :huh:

Yeh United Need a Quality Keeper...Unfort Howard wasnt even on the subs bench for the spurs game...Ricardo was  :huh:

585246481[/snapback]

Yeh and Ricardo has never really been tested

Utd has been in a goalkeeping crisis since Schmeichel left. But, it's so hard to find a quality keeper out there. I'm a fan on Kasey Keller and Brad Friedel hough

LFC got Pellegrino...

Southampton, Newcastle and Everton is still looking for players..

Barcelona also wants Kanoute.

585254449[/snapback]

Barcelona would be good to get kanoute....he's a good player...as a westham fan i can say that..lol

Anti Nemi is in the news lately... might go to Man Utd.

585266285[/snapback]

Man Utd Should Get Iker Casillas from Real Madrid..After Last Nights Game Against Atheltico he's the best keeper in the world

no doubt Yakubu will get snaped up by someone from portsmouth, shame to see him go it would he like no worth over 12 mill when pompey partly brought him for like 4m.

i also guess Berkovic will go, shame to see him go because i think him with berger are amaing together.

if yakubu goes it means that pompey are left with 5 strikers lol. but we suffer from alot of injuries :'(

shame pompey are 12th in the table we pretty much where the better team in the big matchs such as chelsea, aresnal, eventon, liverpool.

we should be at least 7th i think

I think yakubu will go but only if the price is right for portsmouth...and aslo i think there is a clause with maccabi the club he was with over a possible buy-out clause so if someone bids it they cant turn them down :(...as for berkovic i dont know...but ?2m for quashie from saints...gotta have you pompey fans worrying and talks that berger might go as well down to St Marys...eeeek could be tough times

Savage set for blackburn now and gavesen gone to Real For ?2.5m everton will miss him alot...when it comes to defending in midfield

yes pompey have to accept an offer thats over 6mill for the yak, personal great business for maccabi but crap for pompey, god knows why they did this sort of contract they must of knew at the time he's an amazing player. hopefully quashie won't go, personal i don't see southampton in the premership next season. but you know harry hes such a good manager

Yeh Harrys a Fantastic Manager but i think Southampton is to big of a task to really do....and today his goalkeeper looks really injured and could be out for sometime which leaves him with a reserve keeper which isnt good for his defence..he may need to bolster up very soon at the back....as for pompey talk of a ?10m move for yakubu to the toon which would be good for pompey to get a good new striker in with at least ?5m of tha:):)

well personal i don't think we need any strickers as currently we use about 3 strikers in a match from the start.

i think the back needs more done to it, and also the midfield needs some changes. or a good stiff kick up the ass and tell them to stop being lazy.

we got a fairly good squad that matched the higher clubs yet we are not winning games.

I still can't believe Graverson went to Real Madrid! Where the hell did that come from??

van Bommel and van de Vaart to Spurs :shifty:

Quasie Will be a major lost to pompey but you got ?2.1m you could use to get a new player....yeh Gravesen was a shock and the reception he got when he tackled the first player on sunday was amazing...Savage to Blackburn is going to happen it looks like and that leaves ferguson to join rangers...weird chain reaction going on there :hmmm::

Yeh I Hope Gravesen Does Really Well At Real Madrid because its a big move for this stage in his career....I wonder if newcastle will secure the Faye and Yakubu deal from portsmouth it would be quite interesting they do because then pompey would have to use the money to buy a new midfielder.

This Post Will Close soon becuase the window is nearly over...maybe it should become a main Football Transfer Talk Post..Would be Cool :)