The Rock says make him a banner

Question

Can someone make The Rock a banner showing the evolution of The Rock?

start with Rocky Maivia

driven-173.jpg

early nation

heelrock-53.jpg

late nation

heelrock-109.jpg

people's champion

series98-70.jpg

corporate champion

series98-184.jpg

people's champion is back

kotr99-11.jpg

wwe champ once more

raw0821-00-57.jpg

screwed

wm17-38.jpg

rocky vs hogan

wmx8-34.jpg

undisputed champion

veng02-73.jpg

Please? Thank you!!!!

We believe that the use of the 3rd person has been somewhat overdone and a view shared by us is that the 1st person is the way to go.

Singular or plural, either way, we feel that so long as first person is used, all is good, but of course the 1st person plural is only to be reserved for persons like us.

We hold great respect for The Rock, but not as much as what we have for ourselves

We wish everyone a happy new year

[edit] Wait......wtf just happened there :huh: ? <gasp> Dear god....tis spreading :o [/edit]

Yes the Rock is kinda strange for talking that way but I find it funny. Lighten up everyone.

What the hell is "ABC and a half"?

585209985[/snapback]

ABC and a half is just a normal poster who puts his member name after each post, as does Radish? and others.. Nout wrong with that

xmintox:p:p

I dont know why you guys have to give him such a hard time about being The Rock. Let him talk the way he wants to. Unless hes somehow offending you very deeply, I dont think its a big deal. You guys shouldnt get so worked up about it...

;D

jabroni, man that word makes me laugh. its up there withwords like bamboozled, wipersnapper, and cockamany.

all these cockamany complaints about 3rd person

sometimes i wish i was a moderator so i could clean up posts that make fun of or criticize other people. I say let the rock talk how he wants. I think it's retty cool that he's doing thw whole 3rd person thing.

ABC and a half is just a normal poster who puts his member name after each post, as does Radish? and others..  Nout wrong with that

xmintox&nbsp:p:p

585211314[/snapback]

I thought it stood for something. If it's the persons name, then thats fine.