Creative's MuVo N200

Hello everyone I would like to direct you to a site which I have reviewed Creative MuVo N200 mp3 player. I know that I have not posted the review here for obviously reason but as I am a member of Neowin and also my Adminstrator is also a member. You could say that it is for Neowin members in a strange sort of way. So please feel free and have a read of the review and also as you are there have a look around our site. Your comments will be much appreciated.

TheTechRoom

You call it shameless but its not I just wanted more people to visit the site thats all straight forward and simple. Oh and thanks for your comment on my review.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Indeed your site is very nice, I liked the color layout. Only thing I would change is the changing pictures of the reviewd items....I tend to prefer a static photos :D

The review was also very good, the pictures and detailed descriptions are top notch. My only complaint is that you stuck to describing the player, but didn't get much into funcionality. Like, how loud is it, or perhaps durability and so on. But don't get me wrong, the description was really fantastic, perhaps if you added a bit more user-player interction it would be perfect ;)

Hello,

Indeed your site is very nice, I liked the color layout. Only thing I would change is the changing pictures of the reviewd items....I tend to prefer a static photos :D

The review was also very good, the pictures and detailed descriptions are top notch. My only complaint is that you stuck to describing the player, but didn't get much into funcionality. Like, how loud is it, or perhaps durability and so on. But don't get me wrong, the description was really fantastic, perhaps if you added a bit more user-player interction it would be perfect ;)

585404357[/snapback]

Yeah, I go to agree with 4Play there. But overall, good review. Two quick questions though.

1) Does it support Secure WMA

2) Do I really need there software installed for it?

Hi Ryan92 thanks for your comments. On to your first point I don't remember if it supports secure WMA and your second point not really and its upto you if you want to install the software or not. I would just simply drag and drop the files into N200.

Our site will be reviewing some more Creative products soon and some other hardware aswell so please visit.