• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

'iHome' pictures and video (fakes I think)

Solarix    0

wtf??? just as he turns the device around i wanted to see what kind ports it had....

Hills420    0

timdorr beat you to it....

Solarix    0

where is his thread?

evo0o    12

It's in "Back-Page News".

Also, the pictures are a fake. Apple is an American company therefore Media Centre should be spelt 'Media Center'.

IAIHMB    0

If they pictures and video were real, you know that Apple would have filed a lawsuit already, never enough money for that company... :angry:

Southern Patriot    962
wtf??? just as he turns the device around i wanted to see what kind ports it had....

585253140[/snapback]

From the picture above, it looks like (from left to right) modem, ethernet, two 400Mbps FireWire, two USB, micro-VGA (like on an iBook), and audio out. To the far left looks like a power connection.

laz45    31

Umm I think its true, The iMac was showned like this in the same elevator last year...

thecowgoesmoo207    0

lol it looks kinda like a cardboard box with printing on it to me...but if its real its pretty cool

rpl318    1

It seems believable but a couple things just don't seem right. The lettering on the box is upside down in relation to the handle. The styrofoam is designed in a manner that, when carried, the system will move around. Why is the box so big compared to the system? How many cables could possibly come with it? The box overall looks like it was glued together. Then again, it could just be the crappy camera. Time will tell.

jamend    0

The writing and pictures on the the top of the box seem a bit off-centre to me...

Southern Patriot    962
Umm I think its true, The iMac was showned like this in the same elevator last year...

585253312[/snapback]

Actually, someone reposted those pictures, and it's not the same room, but it is similar. And those pictures turned out to be fake.

chmsant    0

waiting for the close....old news....... :rolleyes:

doofy    0

why are these pictures aways so crappy ?

FAKE

Mx    0

oh my god, there has already been a like 6 page thread on this iHome crap. Why create another one?

Schmoove    1

Jesus that looks like a 1:1 copy of the Sony PSX. Would have though Apple could do better.

mojomonkee    0
Jesus that looks like a 1:1 copy of the Sony PSX. Would have though Apple could do better.

585255964[/snapback]

i'm sure they will when people get a chance to see what the iHome looks like and not something that is presumably fake.

chmsant    0

who ever said it would be called an iHome??? That is soooo cheesy. And will a mod either close or merge this thread with the other in BPN? there is no reason for another