'iHome' pictures and video (fakes I think)

wtf??? just as he turns the device around i wanted to see what kind ports it had....

585253140[/snapback]

From the picture above, it looks like (from left to right) modem, ethernet, two 400Mbps FireWire, two USB, micro-VGA (like on an iBook), and audio out. To the far left looks like a power connection.

It seems believable but a couple things just don't seem right. The lettering on the box is upside down in relation to the handle. The styrofoam is designed in a manner that, when carried, the system will move around. Why is the box so big compared to the system? How many cables could possibly come with it? The box overall looks like it was glued together. Then again, it could just be the crappy camera. Time will tell.

Umm I think its true, The iMac was showned like this in the same elevator last year...

585253312[/snapback]

Actually, someone reposted those pictures, and it's not the same room, but it is similar. And those pictures turned out to be fake.

Jesus that looks like a 1:1 copy of the Sony PSX. Would have though Apple could do better.

585255964[/snapback]

i'm sure they will when people get a chance to see what the iHome looks like and not something that is presumably fake.

who ever said it would be called an iHome??? That is soooo cheesy. And will a mod either close or merge this thread with the other in BPN? there is no reason for another