54.7^2 Posts

That means 3,000 ;). So, this post makes 3,000. Interesting... I think about a year ago I made 2,000. Hehe - a thousand posts a year.

Well.. go me? :cool:

Whoopdie doo.

585261784[/snapback]

If you have nothing good to say, dont say it at all. Let the guy celebrate for his 3k posts just like everyone else can in the milestones section.

If you have nothing good to say, dont say it at all. Let the guy celebrate for his 3k posts just like everyone else can in the milestones section.

585261792[/snapback]

Okay daddy :rolleyes:

*sigh* The level of maturity these days.  :no:

585261812[/snapback]

Trust me, I'm MUCH more mature than you are. I just don't see a need to post about your postcount. Let your words speak for you. I think having an entire section dedicated to it is asinine but whatever. I was just bored and decided to post my opinion. Last I heard that was allowed. Thanks.

Sorry how this ended up on your thread snippet.

Trust me, I'm MUCH more mature than you are. I just don't see a need to post about your postcount. Let your words speak for you. I think having an entire section dedicated to it is asinine but whatever. I was just bored and decided to post my opinion. Last I heard that was allowed. Thanks.

Sorry how this ended up on your thread snippet.

585261844[/snapback]

The debate over the milestones section was done quite a while ago. It doesnt matter if you like it or not, just ignore the thread(s) if you feel that way about them.

Not all opinions are allowed. Sometimes you have to keep them to yourself because last I heard/read, trolling isnt allowed.

I'll just stop this now. Were just beating a dead horse. My apologies to snippet1.