I know you all hate him...

If someone sitting on the bus had a phone with that on and someone rung them, it would take the enterity of my willpower (and then some) to avoid walking up to them and stabbing them in the eye with my rolled up bus ticket.

585263134[/snapback]

thats exactly how i feel when people talk like characters from that pointless napolean dynamite movie

I think he looks better with the bizzare watchamacallit on.

585265540[/snapback]

you mean his oohjamaflip? :D

I HATE that thing. God it's so annoying! I always avoid that commercial. I don't find it funny in any way.

585263241[/snapback]

It annoyed me too :no: just another reason I'm happy I NEVER watch TV :pinch:

ARGHHHHHHH the jamster guy, :angry:

585265870[/snapback]

You know something? I just found this on the authors website. And if I was him, I would ask for a massive cut of the profits Jamster have made from this (Supposidly ?10,000,000 so far).

"To avoid confusion I want to make it clear that I do have an agreement with the companies Jamba!/Jamster and Zed that allows them to distribute artwork with this character as mobile phone content and use it in their advertising. They have not stolen it from me. "[/b]>

Source: Authors Website

Why did whoever do that give him a PENIS!?!?!?!?!?

585263154[/snapback]

I don't think that's a penis, I think is that thing that stays in some babies after they cut their umbilical cords.

EDIT: Nope, I'm wrong, his belly button is higher. Damnit, why does it have to be a penis ?!!

this ad/ringtone is soooooo lame. it's stolen from the dengdeng.swf file that was polular like 2 years ago.

585272860[/snapback]

The ad is not stolen. As I posted previously the artwork has been allowed to be used. The sound that goes along with it, is also credited to the original creator.

no i meant jamba or whatever company used the sound from the swf file. your work is fine.

585273171[/snapback]

The sound goes with the animation. The origianl sound was put within the animation with the original owners blessing.

Jamba and the rest, have the animators permission to use it.

BTW, this is not my work :D

You know something? I just found this on the authors website. And if I was him, I would ask for a massive cut of the profits Jamster have made from this (Supposidly ?10,000,000 so far).

Source: Authors Website

585272847[/snapback]

Ah i was wondering who orginally made it... My college teacher shown it to me ages ago, mustve been over a year now. Then a few weeks ago i start seeing it on tv advertised as a ringtone/video. My friend had it as a ringtone ages before it was advertised on tv.