Yeah, I enjoy my time here. Or, more I enjoy it more than pouring over some TPS reports.

I decided to dig through some old posts to humor you, and myself, as to things I've said in the past:

But to be honest with you, all I know about Canada is that they have mounties, a big dinosaur park, and a mall that is underground. And, um...Quebec. And the Blue Jays. And the Expos (for now). Oh...and the Bay of Fundy, I know about that too.
But, yeah. End of the world...I'm still hoping for some really cool "Earth loses control" and spins into the sun thing. Not really hoping...I guess...but if it has to end...that would be cool. Especially for any aliens watching it happen. 
Yeah, go read a book or watch a movie if you want a plot. Video game stories are, on the whole, terrible. I'll take Monkeys in Balls anyday, thank you.
Aug 14 2002, 14:55

Plus, all the people who post in RWI know how to get there. I'm sure some never leave :ponder:

Aug 14 2002, 10:24

They had like 70:1 odds at the beginning of last season. Too bad baseball doesn't work like this. Or, at least too bad one Boston baseball team can't get past the odds...

lol..I've seen this. I've also seen it go over 800mph. Helps if you spank it with an optical mouse, then the whole thing freaks out, there's all kinds of shaking, and wham! Monkey never knows what hit him.
Just go search Google. Something like "I need to learn how to read" or "I can't write goodly". Something like that.
But, unfortunately, the real world is calling for more of my time than I'd like it to, and it's time to move on. I hit 3000 posts in almost exactly 2 years, but in 2 years from now I wouldn't expect more than a dozen more on there.

Hmm... yeah that didn't happen. :rofl:

Congrats

BTW I havent; seen you much for so many posts

585270428[/snapback]

I'm mostly in Real World Issues and the Gaming Sections. I pop up to say stupid things here and there in the other forums :happy: