What do you drive?

2004 Dodge "its still a neon" SRT-4 laugh.gif I'm swapping the motor this week because Cyl1 piston is cracked. Good excuse to get another motor to build the current one.

post-163851-0-57085000-1315327521.jpg

2.4L I4 Turbo @ 20PSI

3in Catless straight dump

3in Mopar CAI

AGP WGA

N2MB Boost Box

MPx BFMIC

AGP Upper/Lower hard pipes

HKS SSQV V2

AGP solid motor mounts/tranny mount

MPx underdrive pulley

koni adjustable strut inserts w/camber adjustment

Tein S-Tech lowering springs

poly LCA bushings/sway bushings

Welfare sways (front bar from PT Cruiser GT, Rear bar from SRT-4 ACR edition)

We should race on the track!

You drive an E93? :o If so, I am very jealous of you. I've seen one in my town, and the V8 engine tone is pretty amazing. It's maybe the second nicest V8 I've heard... first place goes to an Aston Martin V8 Vantage owned by a friend's dad.

As for me, I don't drive a car yet. :( I'm 16 so a little bit underaged. Still, I'm looking forward to the day where I get to look at the used market and pick something out. Hopefully it'll be quite nice. One theme I'm seeing on Neowin a lot is quite a few very nice cars: we have a HEMI Dodge Ram, an E39 M5, several Subarus, an E93 M3, an A3 S-Line, a VR6 Corrado and a Ford F-150... in the past three pages alone. It seems Neowinians have a habit of getting some nice cars!

Yes I drive the E93. The stock exhaust is pretty dope. One of the reasons I got it was because of the exhaust. And don't be jealous. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get one in no time. :)

Yes I drive the E93. The stock exhaust is pretty dope. One of the reasons I got it was because of the exhaust. And don't be jealous. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get one in no time. :)

I hope so! :D I hope it's a nice car to drive too, because you'll likely be getting plenty of looks coming your way when you're driving it.

2012 Range Rover Evoque

Pretty much fully loaded only missing the heated steering wheel and tinted rear windows.

Picked this up on the 10th of this month after a six month wait! You can make out my first car in one of the pics - a Vauxhall Corsa.

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

My brand new Toyota Yaris Hatchabck 2007 4 doors, fully equipped, with the wing in the back and electric blue color ! It?s my first car :)

537329_10150753998981041_625621040_11963662_441952334_n.jpg

I?m still wondering how I will listen to the music in my iPhone with my radio, it doesn?t have AUX output !

I hope so! :D I hope it's a nice car to drive too, because you'll likely be getting plenty of looks coming your way when you're driving it.

Haha it's not really the looks. It's about what you like, not what other people like. :)

But you have good plans buddy. :D

2012 Range Rover Evoque

Pretty much fully loaded only missing the heated steering wheel and tinted rear windows.

Picked this up on the 10th of this month after a six month wait! You can make out my first car in one of the pics - a Vauxhall Corsa.

My brother always tell me that Punjabis own most expensive cars in UK! :D

He is in London b/w.

I drive Indigo CS LX 2009 model.

tata-indigo-cs4.jpg

My brother always tell me that Punjabis own most expensive cars in UK! :D

He is in London b/w.

It's not the most expensive but not cheap by any means. Very fun to drive though!

kc17rs.jpg

2007 Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG - 507 HP, 468 ft/lb torque, AMG development package. It is a blast to drive everyday! :D

• 2 weeks later...

1992 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS4-T

- Large front mount intercooler

- BC Racing Street adjustable coilovers

- Nismo front strut brace

- Apexi pod air filter

- Kakimoto Silent 3" full exhaust system

- Autogauge pillar mounted boost gauge

- Turbo timer

- Sunroof

- Nissan M-spec sports steering wheel

- Blue "GT" badges

:D

2007 Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG - 507 HP, 468 ft/lb torque, AMG development package. It is a blast to drive everyday! :D

Ah picture got deleted!

DSCN2054.jpg

Simply not going to mess with pics as I don't think I have any of the vehicles on this computer!

My vehicles are as follows:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

2001 Jeep Wrangler 60th Anniversary Edition

1965 Olds Cutlass F-85

I own an 1991 Toyota Corolla Challenger (last rolla to be made in NZ) limited edition for 1992 Americas cup challenge

only has 150k on it