Your First Car

First car i drove would prob be my moms van when i was like 12. (91 Dodge Caravan)

First car that I owned and drove as my own.

1989 Honda Civic HatchBack.

Im still driving it, For fives years +, and wanting to sell it. Anyone around Orlando.. :)

Looking at a Nissan 300zx.. w00t

My First Car:

1996 Ford F150 XL

Pros:

5-Speed

Brand New Clutch

Could carry stuff

Cons:

Massive synchronizer problems (rebuilt trans)

Terrible on fuel economy

terrible oversteer in any inclement weather (its fun if its controlled but when it gets to be that bad...)

two 19 gallon fuel tanks (cost me roughly $80 a week to fill both)

I now drive a 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 "Power Premium" 5-speed.

1988 toyato corrola lol damn cant believe the thing still runs after the way i treat it. (jumps, ice, mud, reverse while going forward (woops) damn that thing is biult well

first car i drove was when i was 12, was my dads Ford Mondeo Estate..no wait, i drove his works Transit van down a runway (In Denmark nato base0 when i was 9.lol, my first car will be a Hyundai Pony x2/hyundai elantra 04 edition.

im 16...wooot

First car @ 16: 1999 Chevy Cavalier Z-24

Second car @ 17: 2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT

Third (current) car@ 20: 2005 Pontiac G6 GT

I think the first car I ever drove was a Buick but I'm not positive. I do remember I backed into the neighbors trash bin and smashed it to pieces because I didn't actually know how to drive. They got really mad and said I did it on purpose which wasn't true at all. Mean spirited old shre..well enough about that.

The first car I actually owned was a 1974 Datsun 260Z, but it was also a rusted out pile of junk. I only drove it on the back roads because I wouldn't have my license for several more years. My first real car that I actually was licensed to drive was a dumpy little '86 Toyota hatchback with over 200,000 miles on it. Still ran like a dream though. Finally I got my first brand new car a few years ago, a Honda Accord EX V6 sedan and it's still serving me very well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

1986 Reliant K or more famously labelled the "K Car".

Pretty good car though, I never had any real problems with it for 4 years till it finally kicked the bucket in a big way.

How can you afford a brand new car for your first car? How old are you?

I'm 16. My dad bought it for me. He saved up the money for a long time.

My first and current car is a SAAB 900i 2.1 -93

You can find more pictures in my gallery on my homepage.

Very nice! :wub:

I just got my first car a couple of weeks ago. A 1997 Saab 900 SE Turbo :D

post-33333-1136577779.jpg

post-33333-1136577795.jpg

Not quite as good looking as your '93, but I love it.

My first cars was a 1973 Chevy Vega GT. It was Red with the White stripe. The woman I bought it from almost didn't sell it to me because she thought I was just going to race it and kill myself. I thought, it's a Vega, for crying out loud. She sold it for $750.00 and it lasted me for 4 years.