How did you discover Neowin?

151 members have voted

1. 1. How did you discover Neowin?

• Browsing through sites and found a link to Neowin
    • My friend referred to me
    • Search engine
    • Others? Please specify

To be honest, found Neowin.net because I was trying to tweak W2K and yes the "Operation Luna"

Later on... I join it for real... but Neowin was updating and they lost all the infos or datas... so I have to re-register... I think I had to re-register the 3rd time... e-mail to Redmak and complaint but he told me to re-register...

I found Neowin through Google.

One day last may..wow..its been a year already:roll: I was looking for messenger flaws. It so happened Neowin did an article on the subject. Google picked up the key words and I clicked. I read the article. ..and the next..and next. Until I read every article they had in their database up to date (794 articles). #795 was Neobonds intro to me (Something about me reading aprox 800 articles in 2-3 days and a temp msn messenger fix for when it went down). I made a screenshot that day. and saved it somewhere on my hard drive. I will post it for my 1000th post:D :D

-=GREAT WORK NEOWIN! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK=-

When Microsoft Windows XP was at beta 2, I was searching the internet through links and search engines for more news and screenshots. I found this through a link.

I have absolutely no recollection of my first visit here. I can't remember signing up and I can't remember why I came here.

I have the worst memory in the world ever....

searching for winxp info and about how to change the start button :D

then I end up in the forums :ermm: :ermm:

God knows I just remember talking about it on IRC and then visiting it from the beginning onwards, its had its downs and ups - i think the best time for everyone was the XP beta stage that rocked :D bring on longhorn i tell ya!