[poll] printers

what kind of printer do you have?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of printer do you have?

• old school needle printer!
    • plain ink
    • laser (black/color)
    • don't use one at all / don't have one

I use a HP JaserJet 4 (the one at home is 10 years old and has 30,000 pages on it from my Fraternity days where i had the only printer in the house; also I have one at work which has like 75,000+ pages on it) for my everyday printing, its a work horse! And I have a Canon i960 for pictures and for any sort of color needed projects. The LaserJet 4 at home also has the JetDirect Card in it and is on the netwrok so you can print from anycomputer or wirelessly from one of the laptops.

:D

damn it kiwi are you always this nosey?

:p I own a hp photosmart 7760 for top-notch photo printing tasks and a hp deskjet which is at least 6 years old now connected to my mum's computer she loves that thing for some reason :s

I have a HP LaserJet 4+ with Postscript DIMM and 16MB of RAM along with a JetDirect card. It has done something like 56,000 pages! They just don't make them like that any longer.

Prints fast enough to me, although it makes the lights dim when it warms up! :rofl:

I have had everything from Dot Matrix all the way through to Laser.

My next printer will most likely be in inkjet from Canon or HP.

I have a HP3325 at home, Ink ran out ages ago and i'm to tight to get anymore (about ?15.00/$30.00 per cartridge), so i'll just buy a new printer. This one came with a scanner and I only paid ?50.00/$100.

At work I use a Xerox Phaser 6100 Colour Laser and a Primera Bravo automatic CD duplicator/Inkjet printer.

epson c84 inkjet

585323838[/snapback]

how do you like your printer? i got mine cheap, ink cartridges are ubercheap aswell, yet a very reliable, fast and good printer.