[Request] Transparent PNG (Girls & Car)

Question

I'd like to make something from this picture I found recently. However, my graphics skills are not good at all and I don't have the tools or talent. So I am asking for some help and a favor from anyone here who'd like to help me by making a transparent PNG of only the girls. I'd like it as nice as possible, no leftover rough jagged edges, as soft and smooth as possible. It should look good on any colored background, dark or light. Thanks in advance.

carmodels9wf.jpg

12 answers to this question

What transparancy do you want it at? 50 %?

585322790[/snapback]

It's just the girls, everything else gone. The girls stay the same.

vwWNWK

585323018[/snapback]

Thanks, I'll give this one a try and see if it works.

vwWNWK

585323018[/snapback]

Turned out okay. :) I found a couple small not so noticeable spots left to erase, but I'm just picky with an attention to detail like that. :p

Good work, but i think you blured it a bit much.Im gonna give this a go later.

585323125[/snapback]

Thanks, go for it. Others are welcome to try if they think they can do better. ;)

dam, the chick in the pink is pretty hot, dont really compare to the chicks at autosalon :D

they leave these two for dead

and the cars theyre on kill that porshe

Hobez

Oh God I need some serious help... I'm presented with a picture with two beautiful women and my attention and focus goes straight to the Porsche first. :laugh:

585323401[/snapback]

They contribute to the car. Heh.

dam, the chick in the pink is pretty hot, dont really compare to the chicks at autosalon :D they leave these two for dead and the cars theyre on kill that porshe

585331468[/snapback]

I think I like the one in the black more, but yea I'd take both. Ha.