Firefox Extension Mod

I created this cause i was bored, and one of the rss feeds i subscribe to is pure xhtml with embeded mathml, and because the default sage page is only html4, i updated it so it can display all the cool new stuff inline (doesnt support SVG yet, only cause i dont know the DOCTYPE)

All i did was modify the stored markup to be XHTML 1.1 and changed the file extension to xhtml so firefox will load it as application/xhtml+xml

Note* this sage.jar file has a modified mac theme in it, everything is the same, except the layout of the html page, it's much better IMHO

To install it, quit firefox

Open up C:\Documents and Settings\Your Username\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ProfileName\extensions\{a6ca9b3b-5e52-4f47-85d8-cca35bb57596}\chrome

backup sage.jar, and copy the attached file into the directory, rename it back to sage.jar (neowin wont let me upload .jar files)

Restart Firefox, and enjoy.

sage.zip

Edit: if anyone wants to know, the only files i modified were createhtml.js, template-html.txt and template-item.txt

Also, im sorry if there are any problems, but im going to bed, and ill be back on tomorrow.

Edit: I have actually found a few problems (not with my changes, it's the feeds not conforming to the standards) so i recommend people dont use this until i get it fixed.

Edited by The_Decryptor